Aliens: Are We Alone?

Is there life on other planets? Are monsters such as bigfoot real? Discuss anything "unexplained" that is not ghost or afterlife related here.

Ming

Re: Aliens: Are We Alone?

Post by Ming » 26 Jul 2014 12:03

I would love to think there is aliens out there. The thing that bothers me is why not just come out and say "hello" to the world? The human race would not panic as we have progressed so much.
Another question is why do aliens have such a fascination with red neck Americans?
Can you imagine any civilisation wanting to kidnap someone who lives in a trailer and drinks beer?
Why not kidnap a world leader or a families musician (okay, I forgot about Elvis) but I think it would make more sense to just show themselves then we can all get on with our lives.
Wither you believe in ghosts or not; one fact is undeniable.
The dead outnumber the living.

bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 26 Jul 2014 16:47

:D Maybe the aliens themselves are not too bright and seeing as in the US of A Cows have been mutilated and drained of blood and certain organs harvested, maybe these aliens are not to clued up on our civilisation...
Some of our Chiefs believe the land belongs to them...
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

Ming

Post by Ming » 26 Jul 2014 16:58

I know the answer for the mutilations.
Coming from the planet mongo we don't have cows, but we do like a tasty burger so we have to visit backward planets like Earth to take the prime beef,
If we can only find a way to keep the milk fresh, we would have great milk shakes.
Milk dose not travel well at the speed of light.

bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 26 Jul 2014 17:04

I think maybe the Chupracabra is a more likely source of the mutilations but draining large animals of blood kinda suggest its not milk they are after :lol:
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

Ming

Post by Ming » 26 Jul 2014 17:16

You Couldbe right about the chupacabra. So you think that the "chupacabra" is alien or is it a just a hybrid of different
Coyotes?

SandDancer
Competition Winner
Competition Winner

Post by SandDancer » 26 Jul 2014 22:21

Maybe it is a new species, after all they are discovering them, (new species) still. Or perhaps it is a chimera of some description.

Ming

Post by Ming » 26 Jul 2014 23:15

I wonder if drinking the blood has brought on the genetic changes ? Mind you animals are used to drinking blood unlike humans.

I love watching anything like that. Do you have he national ego channel? They have a show called "big foot hunters"
And look at all aspects.

bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 27 Jul 2014 21:00

The Chupacabra to me is some kind of mutatoion, nothing like a Coyote have seen those when I was in Monument Valley in USA... They are a lot larger...and resemble a small Alsation.. They are pretty cowardly too whereas chupacabras seem very aggressive..