Aliens: Are We Alone?

Is there life on other planets? Are monsters such as bigfoot real? Discuss anything "unexplained" that is not ghost or afterlife related here.

Topic author
ManOfKent

Aliens: Are We Alone?

Post by ManOfKent » 16 May 2013 12:56

A programme named the above is on Channel 5 tonight at 8:00pm if anyone wants to watch it.I have it on record :) .
Seeing is believing

Proud Man Of Kent,Proud Gills Fan

bluelighttouch

Re: Aliens: Are We Alone?

Post by bluelighttouch » 16 May 2013 16:33

If I remember I will take a look...
Some of our Chiefs believe the land belongs to them...
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

capedcrusader

Post by capedcrusader » 17 May 2013 20:23

missed it..was it any good?

SandDancer
Competition Winner
Competition Winner

Post by SandDancer » 17 May 2013 21:05

I missed it too..........so I don't know.

bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 18 May 2013 09:19

I did half watch it, I was multitasking at the time.. It seems they discovered a distant planet they think might suport life, 'but not as we know it Jim'! They spoke of the type of creature that might evolve according to the gravity and said it was unlikely to be a biped but would have had to be something like an 8 legged crature like a Spider :legs: :alien: or maybe and Octopussy thing... This was because they would need more points of amulatory stability because of the higher gravity... Hmmm... Kayls would probably love to go and play with all the Spidey's :lol: They also said it had 2 suns.... so Luke Skywalker would feel at home there!!!
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

Topic author
ManOfKent

Post by ManOfKent » 18 May 2013 17:42

I have it on tape so will watch it tonight or tomorrow.
Seeing is believing

Proud Man Of Kent,Proud Gills Fan

GraveDigger1863

Post by GraveDigger1863 » 23 Mar 2014 04:26

Wonder if that missing plane had a run in with a UFO? as they, meaning UFOs supposedly can pull planes out of the air into their ships/space craft/whatever? Why not, nothing has explained what happened.
"NON NOBIS, DOMINE, NON NOBIS, SED NOMINI TUO DA GLORUM". Knight Templar oath found carved in most Templar churches, including, Rosslyn Chapel, England.

bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 23 Mar 2014 10:41

Do you know what GD ,we said that the first week... It is very odd.. I think it has gone on far too long now.. Maybe this new find of ? plane debris will give us answers... But tidal streams in the searth area are strong and unpredictable in their direction and the location of debris can change by 150 miles or more overnight...
I hope the relatives get some closure...Its all very strange..

kayls
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by kayls » 23 Mar 2014 18:59

I think it crashed and is somewhere in the ocean

bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 23 Mar 2014 22:51

Yeah probably.. although we said maybe it was abducted by aliens.. in truth I think it was a hijack that went wrong, no other explaination..