Air Force UFO investigator sees UFO.....

Is there life on other planets? Are monsters such as bigfoot real? Discuss anything "unexplained" that is not ghost or afterlife related here.

Topic author
SandDancer
Competition Winner
Competition Winner

Air Force UFO investigator sees UFO.....

Post by SandDancer » 15 May 2013 22:06

Just saw this on AOL.
Check out the photos, some are really rather good.

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2013/05 ... d%3D179684

bluelighttouch

Re: Air Force UFO investigator sees UFO.....

Post by bluelighttouch » 16 May 2013 22:46

Do you notice the pained looks of the men sitting listening to him regaling his acount ... He is also kinda old to be a USAF invesigator.... Maybe he has waited 30 years for it to be declassified...
Some of our Chiefs believe the land belongs to them...
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

relichunter

Post by relichunter » 17 May 2013 19:56

QUOTE] He added the brings were about 2 or 3 feet tall, grey and thin - and that he then watched as the craft rose out of the water, flew away at "2,500 mph" and returned.[ QUOTE

Question............. how the hell did he know the speed the crafte flew at was 2,500 mph ???

Sorry, but i dont believe it ..................................... :alien:
http://angelsandspirits.freeforums.org/index.php

bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 18 May 2013 09:11

No I thought that too... Its almost impossible to tell the speed over the ground, let alone something going straight up..
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 03 Jan 2016 15:40

Do you think these stories put out in the US of A are a smoke screen to prevent mass panic at the thought of an alien invasion :lol: I think an alien invasion is more believable than the prospect of Donald Trump becoming Preseident... OMG :eek:

bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 16 Jan 2017 22:30

Thinking about all these ?? UFOsightings and the factthat people who have witnessed seeing them.. whyares the government agencies alway trying to discredit the observer and threaten them and their familiesif they talk about what they witnessed.. Why when Project Blue book was dismantleddecades ago, do sightiings still occur and what is the connection with the Men in Black' I have always wondered about that... Are they for real...are they themselve aleins?? So many questions but noanswers as yet..
I personally believe that there has been contact over time and for some reason it is hushed up and this is World Wide.. :alien: :shrug:

Sherryanne

Post by Sherryanne » 18 Jan 2017 21:31

It wouldn't surprise me at all to find that many of the sightings are genuine. It does make me wonder at why it is all to be hushed up and discredited. Is it because the 'aliens' are hostile and would cause world wide panic if the truth was known? I don't think so.

Is it because the powers that be wouldn't have so much control over us if they admitted it and the religions - or some of them would fall apart? It's likely.

Whatever the reason I guess it is down to the benefit of the governments and not for us ordinary folk.

A few years ago I found a site which was full of reports by Police Officers both on and off duty who had seen UFOs. It proved an interesting read. There were a few local to where I live. I'll see if I can find it and post the link in here.

bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 18 Jan 2017 21:41

Wel, well, wellit seems that today the CIA have released UFO files, Declassified them so they are now admitting we are not alone... I saw the link on the BBC news web site and shared it to Fb.. but no idea how to do it on here :lol: :eek: :alien:

Sherryanne

Post by Sherryanne » 18 Jan 2017 21:49

Oooh, that sounds interesting. Especially as the BBC have been laughing at anyone who admitted seeing them for years. I will look out for it.

I have posted the link I mentioned....

bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 19 Jan 2017 12:02

Ihad a look around the web last night and even googled photos and videos of ufo's there are so many I am amazed at all the different types too and videos are harder to fake.. :lol: One looked like a blunt ended cylinder with two port holes!! but it was low and moving ??? Some are obviously faked but there are a heck of a lot that the experts say are not faked..