Have man been to space?

Is there life on other planets? Are monsters such as bigfoot real? Discuss anything "unexplained" that is not ghost or afterlife related here.

trekmaster2

Re: Have man been to space?

Post by trekmaster2 » 30 Sep 2013 07:40

I"m sure we have been there otherwise, they would not have deleted as much footage as they did. After all, aliens can't officially exist.

bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 30 Sep 2013 08:12

I recall some footage taken from the Space station that shows a UFO take avoidance action to avoid a collision..
The contraversy was whether the US had actually landed on the moon.. As some of that footage to do with the moonwalk looked suspect... As I remember it was to do with the behaviour of the flag they planted on the moon. There is no air on the moon and therefore no breeze, yet the flag was captured on film showing movement.... Hence it looked a bit suss.
Some of our Chiefs believe the land belongs to them...
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

trekmaster2

Post by trekmaster2 » 30 Sep 2013 14:52

This is a strong argument but could it be possible that it was caused from solar wind(s)?

bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 30 Sep 2013 17:55

I wouldn't think so its on nasa footage.. Think it was the Neil Armstrong jaunt..
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

13thatthetable

Post by 13thatthetable » 04 Oct 2013 13:52

The flag would continue to wave as it is in a vacuum , the movement of the flag as the astronauts planted it and left it would continue as there is no air resistance either to slow it down.

Has actually been demonstrated by Mythbusters ( unless they are part of the "consipiracy" as well )

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hMBCfuKs9i8

The official NASA is down for the moment but the details on this are pretty much in response to the theories that there has been a conspiracy

http://www.braeunig.us/space/hoax.htm
" Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence "

bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 06 Oct 2013 17:36

They always circulation its basic propaganda, one power trying to discredit another....

TimAlvarado

Post by TimAlvarado » 28 Nov 2013 07:08

3DWaffle1 wrote:Have man been to space? How far have travel in space? Will man leave our solar panel system in our life time? Is landing on the moon stage to scare the soviet in the cold war?
It is not possible to leave solar system..Billions of dollars are wasted every year without any success..This money must be invested to make our planet a better place to live.

kayls
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by kayls » 28 Nov 2013 09:50

yeah, true--there is better things we can spend the money on.

also welcome to the forum :)

GraveDigger1863

Post by GraveDigger1863 » 30 Nov 2013 18:51

The US has put men on the moon, not broadcast from any soundstage or amusement park.
Until we get a craft capable of light speed, 186,000 miles per second, we are basically stuck here, assuming all the science minds agree it can even be done.
The costs for advancing into "deep space" will be "off the wall" and I doubt Congress will go along with any program that does not benefit the US first and will put "space travel" on the back burner till enough funds will allow for the testing and construction of such craft. I frankly don't see the sense in it, now, having grown-up with the race for space as the late President Kennedy promised in a speech in 1961, "to have men on the moon by the end of the decade". Say what you will, I know we did just that.
"NON NOBIS, DOMINE, NON NOBIS, SED NOMINI TUO DA GLORUM". Knight Templar oath found carved in most Templar churches, including, Rosslyn Chapel, England.

bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 30 Nov 2013 22:34

Its a very expensive busines space projects.. US of A has enough financial problems at home.. best sort that out first I think..