tiny humanlike skeleton found

Is there life on other planets? Are monsters such as bigfoot real? Discuss anything "unexplained" that is not ghost or afterlife related here.

Topic author
kayls
Site Admin
Site Admin

tiny humanlike skeleton found

Post by kayls » 02 May 2013 21:19

http://news.discovery.com/human/alien-l ... 130430.htm

it looks like a human, but with a weird shaped head and only 10 ribs. it is 6 inches long. dna tests say it is human, but it is different to any other human skeleton found.

http://www.livescience.com/29173-alien- ... mages.html

heres more pictures

bluelighttouch

Re: tiny humanlike skeleton found

Post by bluelighttouch » 02 May 2013 21:36

Speaking as a midwife this resembles a malformed aborted fetus... and I gather it was extensively examined by many eminent practitoners and they are of the same opinion.
Some of our Chiefs believe the land belongs to them...
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

Topic author
kayls
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by kayls » 02 May 2013 22:00

yeah, thats entirely possible, as its definetly human and not alien. they think some form of dwarfism due to the oddities in the bones and proportion of it, but there isnt a specific condition that could explain all of the differences between it and a normal human, but maybe its a rare condition that hasnt been discovered yet.

bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 03 May 2013 09:05

The other factor is a normal healthy fetus does not abourt.. So to see this tiny fetus with all the malformation is just an example of an aborted abnormal fetus..
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

Topic author
kayls
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by kayls » 03 May 2013 11:35

yeah, that was probably why, maybe whatever rare medical condition it had meant it was unable to live

SandDancer
Competition Winner
Competition Winner

Post by SandDancer » 04 May 2013 22:19

I'm sorry but I cannot look at the link. I read the replies first and the suggestions upset me for some reason. Poor little mite what ever it is.

bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 05 May 2013 10:29

Its only 6 inches long and tbh is just like a minature skelton..

SandDancer
Competition Winner
Competition Winner

Post by SandDancer » 05 May 2013 20:30

Still...............somehow I find that very sad. Maybe it has something to do with the fact that so much potential hadn't had the chance to materialise.