The Pyramids

Is there life on other planets? Are monsters such as bigfoot real? Discuss anything "unexplained" that is not ghost or afterlife related here.

Topic author
AlkHolic!©

The Pyramids

Post by AlkHolic!© » 02 Feb 2013 21:22

If the pyramids of the Mayans, Egyptians, and Indonesians, are all separated by entire oceans and on different body’s of land, then how did all of them come up with the same idea to build pyramids having never met each other?

Also isn't it a fantastic coincidence that the three small pyramids on the Giza plateau, Cheops, Chefren and Mycerinus correspond exactly to the disposition and the size of the three stars of Orion's Belt.

Could it be possible that these beings could all have been influenced to build pyramids by a common entity and is it possible that this entity traveled space?

kayls
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: The Pyramids

Post by kayls » 02 Feb 2013 21:25

ooooooohhhhhh i never thought of that :)

SandDancer
Competition Winner
Competition Winner

Post by SandDancer » 02 Feb 2013 21:32

This is one of the subjects that kicked off my interest in the paranormal many moons ago...............I was going to say in another thread, that I'm not sure I believe in coincidence.................there are too many to be....well a coincidence. :)

Topic author
AlkHolic!©

Post by AlkHolic!© » 02 Feb 2013 21:36

I have watched all the ancient alien programs and i am CONVINCED that it can not be coincidence, people and technology generally evolve it in my mind is not possible to have the tools to carry out some of these work so many thousands of years ago and for us not to have a clue today, how it was done

SandDancer
Competition Winner
Competition Winner

Post by SandDancer » 02 Feb 2013 22:03

Yep....I remember being amazed at ancient batteries. I have watched programmes where people today have tried to re create various things, such as the building of the pyramids in South America, thousands of feet up mountains, and apart from the feat of getting the stones up there, the measurements were so precise they fit together so precisely..............when all they had to work with were primitive tools.

I am still fascinated with how the human race came out of the stone age to build such edifaces as the pyramids and great cities when such a short time before they were living in caves.

bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 02 Feb 2013 23:48

Not all pyramid are the classic shape though the Mayan versions never had the pointy bit...
Interestingly pyramids have an 'internal energy property... What our friend Juno would call a lot of 'Woo' :lol: But there are indeed properties of a pyramid..

Sitting inside a Tipi also has an energy... which can make one a little dizzy when they exit from one....
Some of our Chiefs believe the land belongs to them...
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

Topic author
AlkHolic!©

Post by AlkHolic!© » 04 Feb 2013 16:35

You right that all pyramids are not exactly the same but they are all huge structures visible from great heights and all reach out to the skies. Also i heard somewhere all the tunnels inside pyramids if they were lit and viewed from space would resemble circuit boards, i don't know if there is any truth in this though.

bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 04 Feb 2013 17:34

I have never heard that one Tez. I'm guessing its just a geometric layout.
The common denominator I feel is the SUN Sun gods feature on all of these structures as being linked with that deity
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

Topic author
AlkHolic!©

Post by AlkHolic!© » 05 Feb 2013 01:18

I would like to know if that was true apparently it was featured in one of the Ancient Alien documentary's, however it isn't one i have seen. I think it has to be an exaggerated comment because i am certain we would know, i am sure someone would have made a big issue out of it.

bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 05 Feb 2013 18:13

In all those structures there are dipictions of the sun as a face looking down.. In the pyramids and in Egyptian temples that I have visited along the nile again Ra the sun god is depicted... There are obvious 'astral ' connections... Like sunlight entering certain aperture to shine on altars etc....

But as far as the constellation of Orion.... yes there are 3 stars in the 'belt' but I don't see how we can be sure that 3 pyramids in a line represent Orions belt...I would be interested to hear further views on this..