A new site to report UFO sightings.

Is there life on other planets? Are monsters such as bigfoot real? Discuss anything "unexplained" that is not ghost or afterlife related here.

bluelighttouch
Great Britain

Re: A new site to report UFO sightings.

Post by bluelighttouch » 21 Nov 2018 21:51

Now you know so can we please get backom topic...

Have you heard of something called' The Hum Map' it related to strange vibrations and noisescoming from space.. There are photo on the net, weird sounds heard all around the world and evenphotos of this phenomena.. Be interested on your ideas about this.. Finland and wedenand USA all reported the 'Hum they called it a 'Space Quake'.

Some of our Chiefs believe the land belongs to them...
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

junoomaha

Post by junoomaha » 22 Nov 2018 00:50

Thank you Bluey. :)
Now I understand.

bluelighttouch
Great Britain

Post by bluelighttouch » 22 Nov 2018 00:53

Ok glad you read it it was personal stuff and now I am gonna wipe it as it was just for you to read..
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

junoomaha

Post by junoomaha » 22 Nov 2018 01:05

:)

bluelighttouch
Great Britain

Post by bluelighttouch » 22 Nov 2018 23:04

Iwas told last week that Eire is a UFO hot spot...So many sightings that people now rarely report them..
Yet in France the public are encouraged to report them and if the sighting is corroberated by others they get paid to report it and its a lot thousands of euros too.

junoomaha

Post by junoomaha » 23 Nov 2018 01:28

Well, Dr. Hynek - who wrote the final report on Project Blue Book - the U.S. government's study of the U.F.O. phenomena, decided that many sightings were due to marsh gas! :) and Eire, if nothing else is full of marshes.
As for paying people to report flying saucers - sounds like a recipe for faking sightings! Mon Deu, Sacre Bleu!

bluelighttouch
Great Britain

Post by bluelighttouch » 23 Nov 2018 13:28

Re The Project Blue book guy.. Seriously no one can take anything any US government investigates as either thorough or honest as these principals seem totally foriegn to the US.. They hived of trillions of $$$ for a black budget for Ops even the Presidents of many administrations did not know about. Even so some tangible proof of ETs exists and former senior staff have spilled the beans after having kept silent foryears after being threatened.. Let be honest here 'All government are lying and concealing the truth about just about anything they are involved in that we know of, but how much more is there that is still hidden and is still going on secretly.

junoomaha

Post by junoomaha » 24 Nov 2018 01:34

As far as I am aware most of the (secret) government spending goes on refurbishing government offices, hiring P.R. consultants to help them win the next election, hiring members of their family as advisers, business trips to exotic countries including first class airplane tickets, two week stays in 5 star hotels for them and their family, lucrative contracts (also to members of their family) for new meeting rooms, extensions to their office and gold taps in their toilets, accommodation expenses for hipster flats near to where they work and the remaining ten dollars and sixty cents go to Area 51 to develop the latest in stealth drone technology.

bluelighttouch
Great Britain

Post by bluelighttouch » 24 Nov 2018 23:20

Juno I just love your sense of humour and probably it might even be true :lol:

spookiefilmania
Australia

Post by spookiefilmania » 18 Mar 2019 01:04

Australia's most famous and baffling UFO story happened more than 40 years ago..and in that time no one has come any closer to finding out what happened to him.

“IT IS hovering and it is not an aircraft.”

These are the last words anyone ever heard rookie pilot Frederick Valentich say before his radio cut off and he, and the aircraft he was piloting, were never seen again.

On October 21, 1978, a 20-year-old Valentich rented a single engine plane out of Victoria’s Moorabbin Airport with plans of heading to Tasmania’s King Island to catch seafood. But things took a terrifying turn when he noticed he was being followed by another aircraft.
http://www.sherv.net/cm/emo/laughing/al ... oticon.gif