A new site to report UFO sightings.

Is there life on other planets? Are monsters such as bigfoot real? Discuss anything "unexplained" that is not ghost or afterlife related here.

junoomaha

Re: A new site to report UFO sightings.

Post by junoomaha » 09 Nov 2018 01:24

Hi Bluey :)
actually UFO research in the USA has been outsourced to a private contractor now. They do lobby for funding from the U.S. government and the costs are buried deep within the congressional budget under obscure headings like Space threat analysis. Do not know if we have an equivalent in the U.K.
though I suspect it would be severely limited by Austerity measures! ;D

bluelighttouch
Great Britain

Post by bluelighttouch » 09 Nov 2018 16:20

I do not think for example we have interstellar cops like the Men in Black.. I mean not with our budget :lol:
Juno its chat night tonight, are you going to join us?
Some of our Chiefs believe the land belongs to them...
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

junoomaha

Post by junoomaha » 12 Nov 2018 00:31

I've only just managed to get an internet connection back and have been busy updating my computer with all the "updates" that I've missed from the last 6 months! plus I have the JW.Org round on Friday now so am a bit stretched for time. Maybe next week?

bluelighttouch
Great Britain

Post by bluelighttouch » 12 Nov 2018 17:26

JW's :eek: I know they helped you... but I hope they didn't convert you OMFG.. had experience with those a while back.. Blackmail and bullied one of my Ex's..
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

junoomaha

Post by junoomaha » 13 Nov 2018 01:59

Don't think there's any chance of them "converting" me :rofl: They are a bit too fundamentalist for my taste. :)
Would be interested to learn more about your unfortunate encounter with them though, as one of them tells me he was falsely accessed by someone of bullying them a while back and to hear only his side of the story one would assume that the perp. was just someone who would have been intimidated by a spider building a web outside their house. Therefore I would love to hear someone else's view of such events.

bluelighttouch
Great Britain

Post by bluelighttouch » 13 Nov 2018 21:07

I am not putting what happened on an open forum...It went on for 10 months!!!

junoomaha

Post by junoomaha » 13 Nov 2018 22:14

:o

bluelighttouch
Great Britain

Post by bluelighttouch » 16 Nov 2018 17:20

Its not the first instance of their bullyung..I am afraid they and I will never agree over their Blood transfusion policy either.. But that is another story..