Why would ET's be interested in us???

Is there life on other planets? Are monsters such as bigfoot real? Discuss anything "unexplained" that is not ghost or afterlife related here.

Téa
Great Britain

Re: Why would ET's be interested in us???

Post by Téa » 16 Nov 2018 20:36

My book about Aliens and ancient China came. I've just flicked and their Ancient art is quite similar to the South American carvings and sculptures. Plus they have similar accounts of giants.

Curious that continents share similar accounts, but then only North America gets its cows bits stolen now.

Topic author
bluelighttouch
Great Britain

Post by bluelighttouch » 16 Nov 2018 21:07

Yes but it does happen in Canada and I heard cows are get mutilated in Wales too but not the classical circular incsions..
Some of our Chiefs believe the land belongs to them...
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

Téa
Great Britain

Post by Téa » 16 Nov 2018 21:47

Why would they use a different shape in Wales?!

Wales. Well I take it they don't mind wind and rain then.

Topic author
bluelighttouch
Great Britain

Post by bluelighttouch » 16 Nov 2018 23:16

I think the ones in Wales weremore animal in originbut still mutilated.. Not specifically alien.
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

Topic author
bluelighttouch
Great Britain

Post by bluelighttouch » 25 Mar 2019 13:28

With all our Scifi movies and similar.. We used to think we were being primed to expect ET to arrive..
But it is also very possible they are already here.. Manipulating our DNA, maybe even our technology and propulsion methods for our aircraft etc..

The Term 'Ananaki' translated to 'The Watchers' that term has cropped up so many times all around the world in writings and painting in caves etc where they were safe from the elements for centuries.

There are too many links to the cosmos in our Stone Circles, The Mayan structure, The Nascar lines, Pyramids and even the writings and drawings inside tombs of pharohs etc.found on temple walls .
They all recorded what was fact at the time..
Yet our era seeks to suppress and cover up, explaing awayand blatantly deny any contact with ETs..
So we can summise a huge cover up going on world wide..

All these probes sent to other planets, are they looking for ET or simple another planet to relocate to in order to start polluting another..

sherry2
Great Britain

Post by sherry2 » 25 Mar 2019 17:56

When I was younger I thought that if it was true about people living on other planets then there wasn't God.

No I see that everything is connected. We all came about in different guises but all for the same reasons. So my mind can now cope with the possibility of both.

I know God can mean many things to different people but I use the term in general as creator of all things.

Topic author
bluelighttouch
Great Britain

Post by bluelighttouch » 25 Mar 2019 19:20

I know exactly what you mean, I do not believe in any particular Gods or deity. Rather that we as a planet, evolved with the help of a Creator or Creators.. Because at the time they were so advanced and techically and physically different is why race is so diverse..
Heaven & Hell Nope, its all Quantum physics and to do with different realitys..
The White races may think they are supreme, but they are not. Creation and how it evolved and progressed was figured out by Native Americans, Mayans, Tibetans etc long ago.. Only the white races are slow on the uptake..

Hiding history, concealing the truth, rule by fear.. RC's telling all the children If you don't do as we tell you,you will be consumed by Hells fires etc.. When in fact they were the very worse examples of kindness..Capital punishment and abuse of children etc..

sherry2
Great Britain

Post by sherry2 » 26 Mar 2019 13:02

Totally agree. I know adults brought in in the RC faith who dispise the religion. A friend whom I grew up with was from a large RC family of all girls. She was the youngest. She would steal and tell us it was ok because she could repent her sins each Sunday. I never understood what she meant as I was in junior school and a goody two shoes tbh. I just knew what she did was wrong and was so shocked I couldn't say anything at the time.

Needless to say she never became a close friend although she was within our group. When we were in our teens she smacked my little brother hard in the face for nothing as we were walking along the pavement one day and she found I was not the quite and timid girl she likely thought I was. Got a bit of a smacking herself!

Sorry, came away from the topic. I respect other peoples beliefs and enjoy listening to them when it's a discussion and not to convert. But when religion is used for fear, judgement and control it really gets my back up.

Topic author
bluelighttouch
Great Britain

Post by bluelighttouch » 26 Mar 2019 18:16

I was thinking you know, I do not know a sungle practising catholic...Only lapsed ones..
I have a couple of friends into buddism and I knew a couple of jrwish people even dated one until his mum found out and she disowned him..... I couldn't live with that so never saw him again..
JW's no way.. I married a non practising muslim lol who ate bacon n' drank voddi :lol: But didn't want me to buy or cook pork.. What did he think bacon was :D. Oh the jewish guy ate bacon too and when I asked, he said 'Why should the devil have all the good foods :lol:

Religon is not so much a belief as an excuse for one lot hateing another, have a war with, territory etc..
When it all come down to it in our local cemetary different relions have different area.. It made me wonder if they mixed in the Hereafter... Al lthose plane hijackers who believed if they blew up the Infidel they would all go to Paradise and be tended by 21 virgins each... I wonder where they will have found those...

That must evoke some spooly amusement when they get to where they are going.. :angel: ;) ;)

sherry2
Great Britain

Post by sherry2 » 26 Mar 2019 19:04

Hopefully those who have passed will now be seeing the true light. Religion has a lot to answer for. It has its good points when the churches help the homeless and such. Obviously there are many followers who truly believe in what they do and are good people. But as always, there are always those who use it as an excuse for their own agendas. And that's how it's always been.