Why would ET's be interested in us???

Is there life on other planets? Are monsters such as bigfoot real? Discuss anything "unexplained" that is not ghost or afterlife related here.

Téa
Great Britain

Re: Why would ET's be interested in us???

Post by Téa » 12 Nov 2018 22:01

I'm all in favour of cat people though, much prefer cats to lizards and fish. Mind you, I have "alien DNA" and I am very prone to dry skin.

Topic author
bluelighttouch
Great Britain

Post by bluelighttouch » 12 Nov 2018 22:22

Well Reptiles are cold blooded and need to bask in the sun...Or are you fond of milk by any chance :lol:
Some of our Chiefs believe the land belongs to them...
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

Téa
Great Britain

Post by Téa » 12 Nov 2018 22:57

I'm one of those people who will run around in 2 feet of snow in a t-shirt; as long as my feet are warm the rest of me doesn't seem bothered by cold. I do like milk, as long as it has caffeine in it. But I don't like rodents or birds. I'm terrified of birds and moths. So I guess I have not carried the lizard or cat alien gene.

Topic author
bluelighttouch
Great Britain

Post by bluelighttouch » 13 Nov 2018 00:26

No :lol: The only way Ilike milk is in tea or coffee too.. I lost a lot of weight to stay healthy and since then I began to feel the cold..They never tell us that body fat keeps us warm..
I wonder where those UFOs over Ireland came from..?? The pilots reported more than one... Tourists maybe,come to see how bad the planets plastic has got..
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

junoomaha

Post by junoomaha » 13 Nov 2018 22:26

Maybe there's a milk shortage on the alien home world, so they have come to take ours! :eek:

Topic author
bluelighttouch
Great Britain

Post by bluelighttouch » 13 Nov 2018 23:58

But its not that part that is taken. Its been Pituitary glands, Thyroid glands Kidneys, ovaries etc

junoomaha

Post by junoomaha » 14 Nov 2018 00:58

O.K., well maybe aliens just Love tripe, haggis and black pudding!

Topic author
bluelighttouch
Great Britain

Post by bluelighttouch » 14 Nov 2018 21:36

Bloodless surgery it seems as no blood on finding the dead animal...Vetenarians said it was like cauterised....

junoomaha

Post by junoomaha » 16 Nov 2018 01:46

So they use lasers.
Doesn't mean that they are not just alien chefs!

Topic author
bluelighttouch
Great Britain

Post by bluelighttouch » 16 Nov 2018 17:25

I have no idea but it is quite widespread and no one hascome up with a real reason why this is happening.. No more than why certain areas in the world have become UFO hotspots.. If we had answers to everything there would be no speculation or mystery and we all love a good mystery don't we..