Why would ET's be interested in us???

Is there life on other planets? Are monsters such as bigfoot real? Discuss anything "unexplained" that is not ghost or afterlife related here.

Ming

Re: Why would ET's be interested in us???

Post by Ming » 28 Aug 2014 12:38

Is that 100% fact that UFOS have been visiting get us for centuries?
Or is just us trying to interpret what the artists is saying?
I have read Eric von danikin (spelling ) chariots of the gods. And seen pictures of the lines in Peru.
But there are other 100% proof that they were UFO landing sights or cavemen painted UFO.

I enjoy reading these theories, but I don't believe aliens have visited us.
Wither you believe in ghosts or not; one fact is undeniable.
The dead outnumber the living.

Topic author
bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 28 Aug 2014 15:45

The facts speak for themselves.. I cannot in all honesty believe there were experimental aircraft knowing that this pnenomema is so long lived.. How do you explain it.. I think the term UFO is a fairly modern term..
Some of our Chiefs believe the land belongs to them...
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

Ming

Post by Ming » 28 Aug 2014 19:29

It is a modern term. And I remember looking at one painting that looked like a typical flying saucer. How do we know what was going on in the painters mind.
There is also reports of strange colours in the skies,from 1st century Roman poets.
There is a show you should watch called ancient aliens. On history 2. You can get shows on YouTube.
You should watch one.

Topic author
bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 28 Aug 2014 22:51

Yes I know of it and if I spot it I watch it, its very interesting, but the Petroglyph cave painting in USa I have seen for myself....
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

Ming

Post by Ming » 29 Aug 2014 00:46

It must have been quite an experience? What were your opinion of them ?

Topic author
bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 29 Aug 2014 13:42

Well they are very detailed drawings on walls of a canyon and in the caves.. I was astounded at the preservation of them considering the age of them.. There is a raised walkway so you can get a bit nearer but no actually touch them..Just file past.Flash photography was not allowed... When I saw them I was with my friend Debbie and she had a small vid cam, I didn't have a camera with me..

She gave me a dvd later with 420 still on it.. Its on my pc as a slide show but its random... I do not think I saw that shot..I have looked many times, but I do recall a handout from one of the national parks about it.. I will have to see if I can find it...
They showed depictions of normal daily scenes like hunting and such and these pictured a group of ?? spacemen with suits and helmets and a box structure on their backs interacting with the native peoples..

If you put Spaceman petroglyphs USA into yaho search it comes up with a lot of images of them...
Have a look see what you think...

Ming

Post by Ming » 31 Aug 2014 23:38

That must have been a fantastic experience? I am rhinking that it is possible for orher races ro have visited us.
I am reading the bible (not from a religious view) The nephilym in Genesis has always fasinated me.
The account said bad Angels came down from heaven and mated with the women and created a race of beings
Called "the nephilym*. Were the angels from outer space?
When moses came down with the 10 commandments he was all aglow
And had a white coloured glow. (His space suite?)

Topic author
bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 01 Sep 2014 12:18

Didn't they also say he decended upon a 'burning bush... now those were the only words they had to describe the event.. they knew nothing of 'Retro rockets or jet packs'....
If Moses was given the 'Written instructions' ie Commandments cos we know 'Men never read instructions'... no wonder the planet is in a state of crisis.... they never read the instructions properly if at all.

SandDancer
Competition Winner
Competition Winner

Post by SandDancer » 01 Sep 2014 18:13

:rofl: Now we know what happened :lol: They never read the bloody instructions! :lol:

Topic author
bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 01 Sep 2014 22:37

Yep you said it, its all their fault :lol: