Why would ET's be interested in us???

Is there life on other planets? Are monsters such as bigfoot real? Discuss anything "unexplained" that is not ghost or afterlife related here.

Topic author
bluelighttouch

Why would ET's be interested in us???

Post by bluelighttouch » 01 Oct 2012 15:25

This is a question that we have all probably thought of at one time or the other...
The world is full of diverse species or human and animals, plantlife and fish and fowl.. No one quite knows even today just how many different species..

One of the ways out archeologists and Paleontologist study life from eons before is to examine their remains.. How they evolved and collect eggs and bones and fossilised pooh etc.. Analysis by our experts has revealed all the ins and outs of that which live in Jurassica etc...

So it is equally feasable that we might be some giant experimental planet that ET's have under the microscope so to speak..
Consider Cattle mutilation in USA and Mexico.. They reported parts removed with surgical prescision.. almost .. taking sample.. This has happened so many times... Other animals had similar bizarre procedures.. Human reported amongst other things.. 'Probing and the taking of Semen ie DNA sampling..

Sooo What do you think is going o??.. :eek: Are we a bug in a petrie dish or the Club 18-30 of the cosmos... Discuss nicely ;) :alien:
Some of our Chiefs believe the land belongs to them...
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

kayls
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Why would ET's be interested in us???

Post by kayls » 01 Oct 2012 16:40

maybe we are, and they are interested in studying us, instead of invading us.

Topic author
bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 01 Oct 2012 16:46

But would we take the risk of making contact?? So far we have a whole collection of unsubstaniated reported ?? sightings and phenomena and no proff...
We know that super powers would shoot first and ask questions afterwards...
All they seem to do is cover ups... What constitutes acceptable proof?
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

kayls
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by kayls » 01 Oct 2012 16:52

id say if an alien spaceship landed in a very public place, people would have to believe.

Topic author
bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 01 Oct 2012 17:45

Yes but thats not what I'm saying.. Because the moment they detected a craft in our atmospere /air space.. they would just try to blow them away..

kayls
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by kayls » 01 Oct 2012 17:45

yeah, unfortunately thats probably true

Topic author
bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 01 Oct 2012 17:48

Can you imagine the scenario....super powers all trying to be the ones to save the world.. and how many would actually co operate with one another... What a scenario.. :rolleyes:

junoomaha

Post by junoomaha » 01 Oct 2012 20:00

Which is why they'd probably send robot probes.
Best thing to do would be to wait until there was some natural disaster Ike a big solar flare or increased sunspot activity, then you could knock out
all the radars in the area you want to land and the military would think it was the sunspots. You could also set off a volcano on some remote frozen island
and use it's ash cloud to hide your spaceship. A big earthquake and a large tsunami would also be good to hide your activity.
Unfortunately we haven't had anything like that recently... :(

Topic author
bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 01 Oct 2012 20:12

' Unfortunately we haven't had any Tsunamis, volcanoes or other major disaster '
:eek:
And you are sad at this... I hope you are not gonna put the flags out when some thing does happen....
A big Solar flare would certainly knock out a lt of our long range radar etc and mess with communications... But they are not exactly predictable are they, just the effects of them. Even if it was a Robotic probe.. they would be after sample and I would have thought they had enough :lol: by now.. :rofl:

AlkHolic!©

Post by AlkHolic!© » 02 Feb 2013 19:44

Very interesting topic, i do believe in Aliens and i believe like humans they will be studying the known universe for other forms of life, i also believe that like humans they will be looking for other planets that could be capable of supporting intelligent life. The fact is the earth is one of the youngest planet surfaces in the solr system, so of course it would be of interest to beings from other older planet surfaces.

Also we have to consider that water exists in liquid, solid and gaseous states and it just so happens that our planet is rich in the liquid form of H2o covering over 70% of our planets surface, that makes this planet a highly sought after commodity.