Why would ET's be interested in us???

Is there life on other planets? Are monsters such as bigfoot real? Discuss anything "unexplained" that is not ghost or afterlife related here.

Topic author
bluelighttouch

Re: Why would ET's be interested in us???

Post by bluelighttouch » 26 Apr 2013 09:19

junoomaha wrote:Don't be silly, ghosts don't exist!
In any case I don't think the human race is half as scientifically knowledgeable as it likes to think it is. :)
hi guys I'm just catching up on things and had to smile when I read this from Mr A Ghost himself..

To be fair I dislike the term Ghost, always have done.. To me a ghost or ghosting is a consequence of a misaligned tv anteena pre digital with bleed over interference from foriegn channels :lol:

I prefer the term Spirit... and not just the alcoholiv version.. ;)

I do think that there is so much misinformation out there. So many cover ups by the powers that be, that perpetuates the myth 'Account/ Sighting etc..
If there were more openess and honesty in reporting of 'Incidents' then maybe the idea of The X files... can really say 'The Truth is out there'....but then what else is true, is 'Trust no one'....
Some of our Chiefs believe the land belongs to them...
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

13thatthetable

Post by 13thatthetable » 26 Apr 2013 10:54

Regretably the conspiracy theories will prevail due to lack of trust in authority rather than any solid evidence that the authorities are indeed attempting to conceal anything.

You see the big problem with such stuff is that human beings cannot keep a secret despite all the D Notice and laws of the land government departments leak like sieves.

If you take what happened at Roswell in 1947 the most significant event for UFO enthusiasts was low key till the release of Charles Berlitz novel in 1980 ( which is probably when this first came to my knowledge ). As it the events in New Mexico actually took place over a period of time , not in a single day as many of the documentaries and such will portray , and after 30 years peoples memory of events will be clouded with regards to what they saw .... and there are opportunists as well. Add to the mix the inconsistent statements from the military and some will shout " CONSPIRACY"

The infamous flying discs reported by Kenneth Arnold that same year have largely been debunked also as the reports by same of the distance covered by the discs would have had them flying over the terrain at well over the speed of sound which was not achieved till later that year .... also since the area he observed these discs was a national park there are no reports of the sonic boom in the area on the day .... it is all sensationalism.

The actor George C Scott allegedly recited an anecdote that President Nixon , a personal friend , had taken him to a USAF facility in the 70s and displayed to him the bodies of alien beings. A startling revelation ... however ..... even the US Commander in Chief cannot break from protocol and have a civilian brought into a top secret military facility in such a cavalier manner as that described.

Project Blue Book conducted by the USAF for a period of 21 years up till 1969 concluded that there was no threat to US airspace by supposed alien visitation and indeed there is the problem .... evidence of sighting of "alien craft" is mostly anecdotal with footage or photographic evidence to be such poor quality. The infamous " Pheonix Lights " in the 90s have been discredited to be flares dropped by a military aircraft and there has been demonstrations to that effect by independent parties .... but to some there is no reasoning and as far as they are concerned they saw UFOs.

As it is I have faith in all I have presented above .... Area 51 is not a UFO test bed but a facility where the future military reconnaissance aircraft tests will be conducted as they had in the past with the U2 spyplanes , the SR-71 Blackbird and F117 Nighthawks ... there are no alien bodies stored at Andrews Air Force Base ..... they have never been here or are likely to be.
" Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence "

junoomaha

Post by junoomaha » 26 Apr 2013 18:52

But there was a cover-up at Roswell wasn't there? not over the wreckage being that of a Flying Saucer, but rather that of a Spy ''Balloon!''
It is also true that military types are good at keeping secrets. For example, it took 30 years for anyone to admit to the existence of Bletchley Park and even
then it wasn't the people who worked there but the government who released the information. The official secrets act does work - most of the time.
Worse is the public interest defense. I discovered (by a mixture of accident and design,) that it was our old friend the military who had invented crop circles,
but when I tried to publish the information I was told not to (by the publishing house) as there were so many people involved in the phenomena now that
it would be unfair on them to jepordise their lively-hood! (no doubt as their writings were only for ''entertainment'' purposes!) :rofl:

cindyrogers

Post by cindyrogers » 28 Apr 2013 20:41

Maybe we're just a fly on the end of a fishing rod....Gosh I hope they catch a big one!

Topic author
bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 18 Aug 2014 15:46

A lot of thinking is that we are an 'experiment' a sort of specimen planet on a petri dish...
The problem is.. we may have outlived our usefulness to them..
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

Ming

Post by Ming » 22 Aug 2014 13:47

I don't think Roswell was anything special I don't think UFOs are from outerspace.
I BELIEVE THEY ARE USOs :eek: (unidentified submergable objects)
I don't think homeo-erectus died out, I believe they managed to De volve and live deep in the Earth core.
I think and believe the two species homo-sapians and homo-erectus live side by side.
These UFOs that people witness are nothing more than experimental aircraft.
Wither you believe in ghosts or not; one fact is undeniable.
The dead outnumber the living.

Topic author
bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 26 Aug 2014 10:03

Well how do you account for the fact that UFO flying saucers etc have been visiting this planet for centuries hmm? Still think they are experimental aircraft... Ever wondered why Leonardo Da Vinci had plans for an auto gyro copter or why Michael Angelo actually painted a ?? Flying saucer shaped craft in one of his painitings , seeing as he painted what he saw.. Also, why cave drawings made thousands of years ago by ealry NAI's depicted 'Men in space suits with back pack type ? breathing apparatus... Why cave drawiong in Nepal and even France show similar?

Arthur C Clake would love to know, along with the rest of us...

SandDancer
Competition Winner
Competition Winner

Post by SandDancer » 26 Aug 2014 15:19

Well said Sheila, couldn't have put that better myself. :)

k9-sec.co.uk

Post by k9-sec.co.uk » 26 Aug 2014 19:53

my ex girlfriend was probably an alien

Topic author
bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 27 Aug 2014 20:50

Aw Gaz did she suck the brains outta ya then... ;)