Why would ET's be interested in us???

Is there life on other planets? Are monsters such as bigfoot real? Discuss anything "unexplained" that is not ghost or afterlife related here.

Téa
Great Britain

Re: Why would ET's be interested in us???

Post by Téa » 06 Nov 2018 19:24

Just the USA? Not even Canada or South America? None of the other continents?

Topic author
bluelighttouch
Great Britain

Post by bluelighttouch » 06 Nov 2018 22:37

I guess its possible its jus all the documentaries feature USA but nothing seems to happen in the uk..
Some of our Chiefs believe the land belongs to them...
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

Téa
Great Britain

Post by Téa » 07 Nov 2018 12:58

USA is a big land mass, the U.K. is tiny in comparison. I can see good reason for not coming to the UK. However, Europe, Asia and Africa are big enough continents too. So why just go to the USA for cows and horses?

junoomaha

Post by junoomaha » 07 Nov 2018 21:24

Maybe cattle mutilations in other countries are just put down to animal attacks.
We do have them in the U.K. but is blamed on stray dogs or devil worshippers.
Some of the U.S. cases have been rival farmers trying to scare competitors off their land.
Surely if aliens are that advanced, to test DNA they would just take swabs from animals (as we do,) there is no need to cut their naughty bits off.
If ET's are from a dying race that need organs for transplants, then wouldn't more vital organs be missing? I think these mutilations are far more likely to be the result of animal attacks or weirdos.

Topic author
bluelighttouch
Great Britain

Post by bluelighttouch » 07 Nov 2018 23:16

I can understand why you might just think this Juno but.. circular incisions made inneadiately over the sites of certain organs and glands with no blood loss aint done by any animal out for a free feed.. I do not recall hearing of norty bits going missing. Ste in the Uk it is animal attacks like wild dogs, and its mainly sheep in Wales..

It takes a different form in USA cases..It is more 'Specimen taking'.. The rest of the animal corpse is intact.. Some it leaves questions, How did the specimen hunters bring down a 600lb cow.. It must have been immobile to make such pricise excisions.
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

Téa
Great Britain

Post by Téa » 08 Nov 2018 20:54

Well if someone is smart enough to be extracting DNA or enzymes and has the medical and technological advancement to that level, I would anticipate that they would be utilising a tranquilliser to achieve getting it down and keeping it still. Even humans have achieved that.

I quite like the stories from the ancient civilisations of benevolent aliens who bestowed knowledge and I wonder why they gave up on that. It would make it more disappointing if they came back after 600 years and thought, "not worth bothering with this lot, can't be taught or reasoned with, let's just take some cow parts".

Topic author
bluelighttouch
Great Britain

Post by bluelighttouch » 08 Nov 2018 22:49

Pity they don't hoover up all the plastic that is choking our oceans and life therein.. Seen some interesting docosofAncient Aliens recently.. Also saw 40,000 yr old cave art this morning dipicting man interacting with animals etc... Its the earliest example of cave art..

Téa
Great Britain

Post by Téa » 08 Nov 2018 23:07

Yes and in Turkey at Gobekli Tepe, carved glyphs rather than cave art. Then 4 years ago they found another hidden, underground, advanced 'subterranean' city not far from Derinkuyu. There are legends of one in America (Shin Au Av) but I don't think it was ever officially found unlike the Turkish ones.

junoomaha

Post by junoomaha » 09 Nov 2018 01:57

I do like the fact that homo Sapiens were making art (paintings) 30,000 years before they discovered writing :) Mind you, being a bit of an artist I suppose I would say that! :lol: Mind you, the sort of "art" they were making was the sort of thing I did when I was 7! but back then maybe humans did only have an I.Q. level of a 7 year old by today's standards! either that or their compatriots kept saying things like " Oh, I see Ug's been eating those mushrooms again!" :rofl:
As for ancient aliens, would they really have travelled millions of light years in Multi dimensional anti-gravity craft only to show us how to pile stones on top of each other?
Mind you, if I was visiting the Earth today from a far away galaxy I would probably make recordings of our news bulletins and show them on alien T.V. where they would win Best Comedy award time after time! ;D

Topic author
bluelighttouch
Great Britain

Post by bluelighttouch » 09 Nov 2018 16:03

:rofl: Juno I did not know you were that kind of 'Artist' :lol: In my travels in USA I recall seeing Petroglyphs high on a canyon wall that showed natives with bows and arrows interacting with what looked like a being in a space suit with breathing apparatus. Also many NAI tribe has in their history and culture that they were visited by beings from the stars.. The Hopi in particular and also the Cheyenne nations who to this fay are know as the 'Star People'..

There are a lot of unanswered questions that Ancient civilisation throw up.. For example were the Egyptians and the Pharohs being preserved and placed in sarcophagus, maybe they were emulating the ;Stasis units for long distance space travel..??