Why would ET's be interested in us???

Is there life on other planets? Are monsters such as bigfoot real? Discuss anything "unexplained" that is not ghost or afterlife related here.

Ming

Re: Why would ET's be interested in us???

Post by Ming » 02 Sep 2014 15:49

I bet it was like an ikea instruction leaflet.
Why all the secrets? Why not just show themselves? If they are altering the human DNA
And want to make us into slaves. There not doing a very good job.especially in Scotland
With all them out of work people. Some of them have not worked for generations. :D

Wither you believe in ghosts or not; one fact is undeniable.
The dead outnumber the living.

Topic author
bluelighttouch
Great Britain

Post by bluelighttouch » 03 Sep 2014 19:26

Do not knock Scotland....They may wear Kilts but they are Hard men to better in battle...There plenty of benfit claimants in the whole of the uk...
Someone made a big hole in the ozone layer but no one is exactly working on Ozone generators to help make it smaller are they?
Some of our Chiefs believe the land belongs to them...
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

Topic author
bluelighttouch
Great Britain

Post by bluelighttouch » 17 Oct 2018 21:32

Am watching Alien encounter on tv and they feature fresh cattle mutilations.. I always found this puzzling as to quite why? and If it is a fact these animalare being targeted, by whom? Isit reallyaliens...
Ido not see what they hope to learn about humans byattacking the cattle.. Why not different animalslike do zoos ever report such things? I am curious, any theories guys..
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

Sherryanne
Great Britain

Post by Sherryanne » 22 Oct 2018 15:24

The animal mutilation stories have always puzzled me. I don't get what this could do for 'aliens'. Especially as they are always thought to have higher intelligence than us. I mean, it hardly makes sense for beings who can build such crafts and basically time travel to be so lowly educated to spend time mutilating cattle?

Personally I don't think it's anything to do with aliens. Maybe some weird nocturnal creature. I don't know......

Téa
Great Britain

Post by Téa » 22 Oct 2018 21:24

I'd chose the dominant species - bacteria. Far more interesting than cattle.

Topic author
bluelighttouch
Great Britain

Post by bluelighttouch » 22 Oct 2018 21:39

Well all good points, but I found out something about these cattle mutilations.

First off Bovine blood is very close to human blood and could actually be infused to a human in an emergency..
Vaccinesaregrown in animal tissue.. Pig heart valves can be transplanted to humans, my dad had one as a Valve replacement op.
Human tissue came be grown on animals, I saw a human eargrowing on the back of a lab Rat.
Vacinesare produced from Horse DNA and Insulin can be Beef or Pork except they say 'Porcine'

All the muti;ations did not have any 'Bite marks or claw marks.. Organs weresurgically removed thru circular incisions.
Also the 'Srgery' appears to be Bloodless. There are no burn marls like cautery, so how canthis e.
One rancher interviewed recently in USA said in 2years he has lost 27 cattle to this phenomena.. That is just one guy. He said the Police etc do not investigate either.

So its harvesting or certain organs and glands, maybe to extract Hormones etc..

Téa
Great Britain

Post by Téa » 22 Oct 2018 22:43

It just strikes me to be so inefficient to make multiple trips at significant cost in terms of time and energy (?financial? as well) if those cow parts are valuable to you for any reason. Especially if you can be so efficient in terms of stealth, technology to surgically remove, etc, presumable safely store and transport.

If cows contain valuable parts and your shipping space isn't big enough to carry one male and one female then just take the smallest component parts you need to make more at home.

Sherryanne
Great Britain

Post by Sherryanne » 23 Oct 2018 16:29

Mind blowing stuff!!

Topic author
bluelighttouch
Great Britain

Post by bluelighttouch » 23 Oct 2018 19:07

I know,I watched a doco about this a few nights ago and it made me think.. But for that one rancher to lose 27 was strange..

Topic author
bluelighttouch
Great Britain

Post by bluelighttouch » 06 Nov 2018 11:21

I am windering though why the cattle mutilation seems to be on USA.. I do not think I have ever heard of it happening in the uk/ Sheep attacks by dogs yes.. But maybe we are not touristy enough for the Aliens and visitors like going to Ameria..