aliens?

Is there life on other planets? Are monsters such as bigfoot real? Discuss anything "unexplained" that is not ghost or afterlife related here.

Topic author
kayls
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

aliens?

Post by kayls » 27 Aug 2010 15:12

do you think there is life on other planets? if you do, do you think they have visited earth?

i think there has to be aliens out there, as the universe is so big, there has to be another planet that has life on it, somewhere out there, but im not sure whether they have visited earth, or whether they are as advanced in technology as we are....some people have weird experiences of being abducted, some of which arent easily explained, so maybe they have been to earth and abducted and probed some people

ghostie
Banned
Banned

Post by ghostie » 27 Aug 2010 17:37

I think aliens visit the earth,but where they come from ive no idea. :alien:
Many sceptics believe in materialism as if it were a religion and they often refuse to consider evidence that contradicts their beliefs

andrea
Competition Winner
Competition Winner

Post by andrea » 27 Aug 2010 17:41

I also think that they are aliens out there infact I think in my time I have meet some strange people who could off been aliens. :lol:

bluelighttouch
Great Britain

Post by bluelighttouch » 27 Aug 2010 18:48

:D Yep probably.. what right have we got to be alone in the universe.. There are probably an infinite number of planets capable of sustaining life not as we know it, but in some form.. I expect they are far more advanced than our civilization. There is a lot of evidence to suggest that extra terrestials have and do visit planet Earth.
Some of our Chiefs believe the land belongs to them...
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

ManOfKent

Post by ManOfKent » 27 Aug 2010 22:21

I think Aliens Exist,I dont think we are the only life out there.

Also I have seen things in the Sky that are nothing like Planes.
Seeing is believing

Proud Man Of Kent,Proud Gills Fan

bluelighttouch
Great Britain

Post by bluelighttouch » 27 Aug 2010 22:34

me too.. but a long time ago in Wales.
Some of our Chiefs believe the land belongs to them...
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

mysteryboy

Post by mysteryboy » 29 Aug 2010 12:16

No they DON'T Exist.
If mankind evolved as suggested, then it happened by chance.
The chances of the same thing happening on another world, that is just the right
distance away from a sun to support life is astronomical.
Also, What is the point of an alien race developing interstellar space travel, be able to cross
vast Huge distances, Across God knows how many galaxies,
Just to scare the shit out of some poor guy in a middle of a forest?
dose not make sense.
There is No substance or order, in the SO called abduction or cattle mutilations, to suggest
they are of extraterrestrial origin.
THE DAY E.T. COMES DOWN AND ABDUCTS A WORLD LEADER, Then i will believe in Aliens.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fxMb7J99 ... ure=search" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
C-ute new single.