Abductee....

Is there life on other planets? Are monsters such as bigfoot real? Discuss anything "unexplained" that is not ghost or afterlife related here.

kayls
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Abductee....

Post by kayls » 20 Sep 2012 12:21

wow, thats interesting, maybe you got abducted

SandDancer
Competition Winner
Competition Winner

Post by SandDancer » 20 Sep 2012 14:39

I'm still looking for an explanation to my experience. I'm glad I didn't end up with bruises like RH's...........they look sore.

Topic author
bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 20 Sep 2012 14:50

Bruises can appear over night when someone suffers certain types of blood dyscrasuas.. Maybe you need to await the results of your blood tests RH..
Some of our Chiefs believe the land belongs to them...
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

handsomedude

Post by handsomedude » 20 Sep 2012 16:40

It could be you bruse eAsy relic hunteR but theN ivE Never seen seVeral at once.
Imwould get that checked out.

relichunter

Post by relichunter » 20 Sep 2012 20:42

bluelighttouch wrote:Bruises can appear over night when someone suffers certain types of blood dyscrasuas.. Maybe you need to await the results of your blood tests RH..
gotta wait another week. its been put back to 28th.. next friday.. so i gotta have my bloods done on monday now instead :(
i very rarely bruise.. my bed has no obsticles etc for me to hit my legs on.... the dream honestly to god felt real, i cant explain this................ its bugging me...... im curious.
http://angelsandspirits.freeforums.org/index.php

relichunter

Post by relichunter » 20 Sep 2012 20:43

SandDancer wrote:I'm still looking for an explanation to my experience. I'm glad I didn't end up with bruises like RH's...........they look sore.
funnily enuff they dont hurt.... strange eh ? :shrug:

SandDancer
Competition Winner
Competition Winner

Post by SandDancer » 20 Sep 2012 20:44

Maybe you need to have hypnotic regression............ :)

relichunter

Post by relichunter » 20 Sep 2012 20:48

SandDancer wrote:Maybe you need to have hypnotic regression............ :)
2 words for that n the 2nd one is OFF :lol:
last time i was hypnotised i felt ill and was doing weird things,like seeing pink onions with wings.......... no thankyou sir. :lol:

SandDancer
Competition Winner
Competition Winner

Post by SandDancer » 20 Sep 2012 20:55

Really? I love being hypnotised, I feel so relaxed afterwards. I can honestly say I have never had a bad experience. I've been hypnotised quite a few times over the years, mainly to stop smoking, which didn't work but at least I felt good afterwards. :lol: Last time I did it was for past life regression a year ago.

Topic author
bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 20 Sep 2012 22:08

Yep I have been hypnotised a good few tines too.. sounds like the person who did it was not very experienced..

Painless bruising indicate clotting probs and certain medication can affect this.. aspirit or Ibuprofen for starters.. Warfarin is the numero uno one.. I hope you get clear results then RH.. I think the chances of being abducted by anyone alien or other wise is pretty remote..
Some of our Chiefs believe the land belongs to them...
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.