Abductee....

Is there life on other planets? Are monsters such as bigfoot real? Discuss anything "unexplained" that is not ghost or afterlife related here.

relichunter

Re: Abductee....

Post by relichunter » 21 Sep 2012 10:06

bluelighttouch wrote:Yep I have been hypnotised a good few tines too.. sounds like the person who did it was not very experienced..

Painless bruising indicate clotting probs and certain medication can affect this.. aspirit or Ibuprofen for starters.. Warfarin is the numero uno one.. I hope you get clear results then RH.. I think the chances of being abducted by anyone alien or other wise is pretty remote..
im allergic to aspirin and ive not taken ibuprofen or warfarin in about 10 years. so its not that, went to docs this morning and had a doppler scan, No clots. having a bone density scan again on tuesday to see if theres any changes from the last scan i had 6 months ago. i have been getting alot of lower leg bone pain lately,but ive just put it down to my arthritis.. we'll just have to wait n see.
http://angelsandspirits.freeforums.org/index.php

Topic author
bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 21 Sep 2012 22:31

Ok you hang in there it might be nothing..
Some of our Chiefs believe the land belongs to them...
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

AlkHolic!©

Post by AlkHolic!© » 02 Feb 2013 19:52

I am not so sure we would know, but for the sake of conversation, lets agree i would know, i would most likely keep it to myself certainly for a short while, whilst i could come t term with what happened myself, then i think i would only discuss my experience with a scientist that is a believer to see if any proof can be found by way of hypnotism or something similar, if and it is a big if, enough evidence could be found id tell the world and i would be proud about it.

Life is for living and for haring our experiences and so i would really want to share.

Topic author
bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 03 Feb 2013 12:33

Even if you felt the evidence was overwhelming, there will always be 'scientist types' who try to explain it away, or discredit you in sone way.. Hush it up, because they think to confirm your 'experience' would trigger widespread panic..

That seems to be the basis for 'Project Blue Book' in the US of A...
Some of our Chiefs believe the land belongs to them...
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.