ufo photographed from plane

Is there life on other planets? Are monsters such as bigfoot real? Discuss anything "unexplained" that is not ghost or afterlife related here.

Topic author
kayls
Site Admin
Site Admin

ufo photographed from plane

Post by kayls » 20 Oct 2011 00:02

http://www.allnewsweb.com/page1199999399.php" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

what is it, it looks like some kind of ball thing? is it an alien spaceship or something, or just a funny looking cloud?

whatever it is, it looks very weird.

junoomaha

Re: ufo photographed from plane

Post by junoomaha » 20 Oct 2011 19:08

Does look a bit like a cloud doesn't it? but a rather odd cloud - but then maybe that's exactly what it is!
After all what's more likely - something weird from outer space or something weird from planet Earth?

AlkHolic!©

Post by AlkHolic!© » 02 Feb 2013 20:00

This picture looks awesome and it certainly raises a few questions, i am going to believe it to be an orb of some kind and i am going to accept that is is monitoring our planet and our means of flight, if i was a sceptic i would complain that there was no mention of what height the plane was flying and question could it be a hot air balloon slightly distorted by a bright and hot sun.

bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 03 Feb 2013 00:36

It is a 'Lenticular cloud... Lots of similar images if you have a google.. I thought we discussed this image about a year ago.....
Some of our Chiefs believe the land belongs to them...
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

Topic author
kayls
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by kayls » 03 Feb 2013 01:14

yes, we did, this thread is dated october 2011 :)

lenticular clouds are cool :)

bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 03 Feb 2013 12:00

:rofl: Gotcha !!!! It just shows how people can be taken in by a freak of Nature..
Some of our Chiefs believe the land belongs to them...
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.