Animals in sewers.

Is there life on other planets? Are monsters such as bigfoot real? Discuss anything "unexplained" that is not ghost or afterlife related here.

Topic author
handsomedude

Animals in sewers.

Post by handsomedude » 24 Jul 2011 18:52

http://www.toiletology.com/Animals-toilet.shtml" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

what do you think, urban myth or fact? :eek:

kayls
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Animals in sewers.

Post by kayls » 24 Jul 2011 18:57

ive heard of that happening, where animals like rats crawl up through the pipes into the toilet, but i dont think there is a big population of sewer alligators or anything, think that was just an urban myth, and that sewer monster footage i found a while ago was proved to be fake and used to raise awareness of sewers getting blocked cause of people flushing things that shouldnt be flushed down the toilet, like rubbish and nappies.

bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 24 Jul 2011 19:02

This is an urban myth put out but miriads of desperate housewive trying to make the men in the household put the damn toilet seat down after they used it... :slap: :D :rolleyes:
Some of our Chiefs believe the land belongs to them...
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

Topic author
handsomedude

Post by handsomedude » 24 Jul 2011 19:05

we just cant be bothered.
Do it yourself!.