crystal skulls

Is there life on other planets? Are monsters such as bigfoot real? Discuss anything "unexplained" that is not ghost or afterlife related here.

Topic author
kayls
Site Admin
Site Admin

crystal skulls

Post by kayls » 16 Mar 2011 17:16

http://www.unexplainable.net/Simply-Une ... ered.shtml" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

this article explains that there 13 crystal skulls, and they are meant to have special powers-something special will happen to save the world if all 13 are put on one place.....

that sounds so strange, i think its probably just a legend about them, but these skulls actually exist and are sooooooo pretty

The crystal skulls are a source of mystical energy and a target of great interest for those in the paranormal field. And the final crystal skull is considered to be one of the greatest lost treasures of the ancient world. Those studying the ancient skulls have stated that the technology available and tools used to measure and cut the objects could not have demonstrated anywhere near the level of accuracy seen in these ancient artifacts. And if the latest crystal skull is anywhere near as accurate and clear as the other labeled "genuine" skulls, then we may be looking at one of the greatest artifact discoveries of at least a hundred years.

but where did these skulls come from, who made them?

ghostie
Banned
Banned

Re: crystal skulls

Post by ghostie » 16 Mar 2011 17:20

wow :eek:
Many sceptics believe in materialism as if it were a religion and they often refuse to consider evidence that contradicts their beliefs

Topic author
kayls
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by kayls » 16 Mar 2011 19:54

i know, first time i have ever heard of them

bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 17 Mar 2011 00:22

I have heard of them and they have looked into how they could have been moulded and its not possible
I heard one was found in Tibet... Arthur C Clarke wrote about it. :eek:
Some of our Chiefs believe the land belongs to them...
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

SandDancer
Competition Winner
Competition Winner

Post by SandDancer » 17 Mar 2011 10:00

They were spread out all over the world.......I read about them years ago. An Indian tribe in South America has one, and there are a couple in the US, one was in private hands. I think our own British Museum has one, or they may have just had it for testing, cannot remember now, it was so long ago since I read about them. They all had special powers and apparently they all need to be brought together to heal the earth....or something like that.
The book was a good read, but I can't remember what it's called, or who wrote..........flipping useless post this is isn't it?

bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 17 Mar 2011 12:15

SandDancer wrote:They were spread out all over the world.......I read about them years ago. An Indian tribe in South America has one, and there are a couple in the US, one was in private hands. I think our own British Museum has one, or they may have just had it for testing, cannot remember now, it was so long ago since I read about them. They all had special powers and apparently they all need to be brought together to heal the earth....or something like that.
The book was a good read, but I can't remember what it's called, or who wrote..........flipping useless post this is isn't it?
Hey stopping putting yourself down. We are none of us infallable or oracles ;)
We all lead busy lives and cannot possibly hold the key to all knowledge..
Boy it is loading everything so slow today.. :?:
Some of our Chiefs believe the land belongs to them...
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

Topic author
kayls
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by kayls » 17 Mar 2011 16:40

it would be awesome to get all of them together and see what happens