Why would ET's be interested in us???

Is there life on other planets? Are monsters such as bigfoot real? Discuss anything "unexplained" that is not ghost or afterlife related here.

Téa
Great Britain

Re: Why would ET's be interested in us???

Post by Téa » 16 Nov 2018 20:36

My book about Aliens and ancient China came. I've just flicked and their Ancient art is quite similar to the South American carvings and sculptures. Plus they have similar accounts of giants.

Curious that continents share similar accounts, but then only North America gets its cows bits stolen now.

Topic author
bluelighttouch
Great Britain

Post by bluelighttouch » 16 Nov 2018 21:07

Yes but it does happen in Canada and I heard cows are get mutilated in Wales too but not the classical circular incsions..
Some of our Chiefs believe the land belongs to them...
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

Téa
Great Britain

Post by Téa » 16 Nov 2018 21:47

Why would they use a different shape in Wales?!

Wales. Well I take it they don't mind wind and rain then.

Topic author
bluelighttouch
Great Britain

Post by bluelighttouch » 16 Nov 2018 23:16

I think the ones in Wales weremore animal in originbut still mutilated.. Not specifically alien.
Some of our Chiefs believe the land belongs to them...
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.