UFO's spotted

Is there life on other planets? Are monsters such as bigfoot real? Discuss anything "unexplained" that is not ghost or afterlife related here.

Topic author
bluelighttouch
Great Britain

UFO's spotted

Post by bluelighttouch » 12 Nov 2018 20:26

Its in the BBC websitelolso it must be true :lol:lollipop: Last friday planes radioed Shannon air traffic control reporting several UFO's off the south west coast of Ireland.. One pilot even asked if there was a 'Military excercise going on!!.. It was not anisolated incident, A plane coming from Montreal Canada and bound for Heathrow reported it.. Another plane also think it was a Virign Atlantic flight.. So multiple UFO's and several ATC reports... This happened on friday the 8th November.. thats last friday.. :alien: :box: Any ideas...

Some of our Chiefs believe the land belongs to them...
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

junoomaha

Post by junoomaha » 13 Nov 2018 01:31

Some other pilots suggested they could be meteors, but then I would have thought that if that was the case they would only have a downward trajectory but these things were flying alongside the aircraft. The Ruskies could be another explanation, but then no one has reported any radar contact also I would have thought that the objects wouldn't have just been bright lights but a more metallic form. Strange atmospherics has been postulated by some scientists, which could also be true, but in keeping with this forum - maybe they were ghost planes! :eek:

Topic author
bluelighttouch
Great Britain

Post by bluelighttouch » 13 Nov 2018 20:51

Well for it to fly alomgside a plane is not going to be a metior.. If more than one pilot reported seeing this 'phenomina surely Shannon ATC would have the objects on radar..
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

junoomaha

Post by junoomaha » 13 Nov 2018 22:23

That would depend on what they were made of. Some substances just absorb radio waves and so give no radar reflection. Take the materials used to make stealth aircraft for example. We are also making the assumption that all spaceships have to be made of atoms - material objects in other words, but if some aliens where really, really advanced, couldn't they make objects of pure energy (Photons?) that would explain the bright light(s)..... :)

Topic author
bluelighttouch
Great Britain

Post by bluelighttouch » 13 Nov 2018 23:55

Good thinkng batman.. They do not seem bothered about concealing their presence.. I wonder if the pilots took any fottage or pics on theirphones plus they were passenger plannnnnnnnnes.. A huge potential amount of evidence..