yeti

Is there life on other planets? Are monsters such as bigfoot real? Discuss anything "unexplained" that is not ghost or afterlife related here.

Topic author
handsomedude

Re: yeti

Post by handsomedude » 14 Nov 2012 18:18

The abominable snowman was the yeti
Sasquatch was another name for Big foot.

bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 14 Nov 2012 19:05

Aren't they all the same..
Some of our Chiefs believe the land belongs to them...
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

Topic author
handsomedude

Post by handsomedude » 14 Nov 2012 20:10

No.
Big foot is an Ape.

Yeti is a bear. totally different.
But both are mythical.

bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 15 Nov 2012 10:41

Yeti is a bear... I have never ever heard that... So if a Yeti is aka as Abominable Snowman.. this implies an ape like creature.. not a Bear which is not even remotely human shaped even.. If they are according to you.. Mythical.. is it a waste of time scientists doing DNA studies on Bones found on Everest as per your original post..

Also if it is a Mythical creature, then what are all these sightings over the years all over the world then?
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

SandDancer
Competition Winner
Competition Winner

Post by SandDancer » 14 Dec 2012 19:21

Well I think there have been too many sightings of both creatures by too many people for it to be a myth. I've not heard of the yeti as a bear either.

bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 15 Dec 2012 16:32

No not yeti :lol: There must be a good amount breeding or they wouldn't survive to be seen now and then.. I supposed the same applies to nessie..

bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 17 Nov 2017 15:51

This thread I dug up as I thought it might be interesting.. If onlyto compare to the Bigfoot thread :lol:
The author of the thread left years ago so do not expect he will return..