What do you make of Bigfoot...

Is there life on other planets? Are monsters such as bigfoot real? Discuss anything "unexplained" that is not ghost or afterlife related here.

Topic author
bluelighttouch

Re: What do you make of Bigfoot...

Post by bluelighttouch » 30 Oct 2017 20:53

The cameras used in Russia showed large dark humanoid figure..
The trail cams they usewellthey show some thing.. But its hard to decipher the images as they are moving soblirred..

Since I began researching it in the last 2 years I have learned soo much about them, there habitat and their varied appearance..
Some of our Chiefs believe the land belongs to them...
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

Topic author
bluelighttouch

Re: What do you make of Bigfoot...

Post by bluelighttouch » 17 Nov 2017 15:24

I got a message last week from my friend in Texas who had a run in with the Cherokee Devil Bigfoot out on the lake when he was night fishing.. He told me last week that hisis libing in an RV on the shore of Lake Livingstone a couple of miles away fromwhere he had the run in with the Bigfoot.. Even now I do not think he realises how close he came to being in big trouble. To recap it walked out to where his boat was resting on a samdbank in the lake.. This huge hairy grey Bigfoot was surprised as the boat looked empty.. My friend was wearing a thick brown winter weight fishing coverall. Whicj made him look huge too.. So when he jumped up and yelled, he otwered over the Bigfoot in the water and so it retreated back up to the creek fromwhere it had come from..

This kind of Bigfoot called the Sooo kaloo has another clan of Bigfoot that are large and reddish brown, known as the Red Devil.. Bigfoot are 'Territorial so it beat it back home.. This case of mistaken identity saved my friends life.. Nut I never told him that.. I have to say, he doesn't have a boat now but he is living at the side of the lake and still fishing alone at night.. :eek: :cold:
Some of our Chiefs believe the land belongs to them...
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.