How many people have actually seen a UFO...

Is there life on other planets? Are monsters such as bigfoot real? Discuss anything "unexplained" that is not ghost or afterlife related here.

Sherryanne

Re: How many people have actually seen a UFO...

Post by Sherryanne » 23 May 2017 20:21

Lols - it always sounds better when there are others who were there to witness it too. Just a pity they didn't see it lols.

Topic author
bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 28 May 2017 12:10

Well there were four pf us, its just we were talking and drinking beer and were not expecting to see a UFO :lol: Plus Vic was sitting on a stool thing in front of me. I think he said something about a bright light and I di not know he was trying to capture it on his phone. But as he was sitted in front of me facing the lake, suddenly he lent back as he took the shot and the folding stool collapsed and he landed at my feet... So it wasn't until he picked himself up and all the smart alec quips about falling at my feet had stopped that we realised what he was photographing.. I was shown the pics he took as he had taken a couple before he fell.. He said it was moving fast across Lake Livingstone like over our heads..

I do not know if it was extra terresteral in origin.
Some of our Chiefs believe the land belongs to them...
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

Sherryanne

Post by Sherryanne » 06 Jun 2017 11:48

That's the problem - not knowing if these unusual crafts are ET origin or man made.

There are so many odd shaped craft that is man made now.

I do believe there are some which aren't man made.

Topic author
bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 06 Jun 2017 23:18

Maybe they are Woman made :lol: whichis why they are unidentified..

I think that UFO reporting these days is far less and the reason for this is the attitude towards those of us who report a sighting.. Airline pilots rarely report now unless its a 'Near Miss' incident.. They are likely to be not taken seriously, passed over for promotion as being 'Unstable'... Policeofficers who report have the same problem as do miltary or other forces personnel.. All of which have to sign the Official Secrets Act..
is it right that the reports are not taken seriously, no one investigates... Probably because they are already here, and living in the White House.. Making the planet POLLUTED MESS..

So
Some of our Chiefs believe the land belongs to them...
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

Sherryanne

Post by Sherryanne » 12 Jun 2017 17:05

Well I have heard similar along those lines of ET running the Whitehouse and the rest of the world so in a way nothing would surprise me as far fetched as it sounds lols.

Woman made craft - would have to be more spectacular than man made, surely, lols