Adding images to posts

The forum's rules, and important announcements. If you are new here, please read the rules before you post.

Topic author
Subliminal
Tech Admin
Tech Admin

Adding images to posts

Post by Subliminal » 02 Dec 2014 19:36

Hi all,
As requested I've made the ability to upload images to posts a lot easier for you. You can upload .gif, .png, .jpg, and .jpeg files as attachments to posts for them to display.

There's two ways to include them in your post:

1) Upload them as an attachment and submit the post - all attached files will display below the post content. If the image is large you can then click on it for it to pop-up to actual size.

2) Upload them as an attachment and use the "add in-line" tool which places them at the desired place in the post. Using this method won't immediately display the image, it'll display a link which you can click to open the image in its full size.

If you have an image you'd like to display which is already on the internet (not one from your computer) you can use the [img] BBCode still - just place the direct link to the image between the [img] tags and it'll display once submitted.

Any issues, please let me know :)
handsomedude wrote: I have always wondered how the doctor managed to get Rose a great signal on her phone from centuries in the future, and i cant get one in my bloody living room?

Goblin

Re: Adding images to posts

Post by Goblin » 16 Dec 2014 19:39

Thank you! :hug:

Topic author
Subliminal
Tech Admin
Tech Admin

Re: Adding images to posts

Post by Subliminal » 18 Dec 2014 18:49

No problem :)
handsomedude wrote: I have always wondered how the doctor managed to get Rose a great signal on her phone from centuries in the future, and i cant get one in my bloody living room?