Happy New Year! (Competition and chat night)

The forum's rules, and important announcements. If you are new here, please read the rules before you post.

Topic author
kayls
Site Admin
Site Admin

Happy New Year! (Competition and chat night)

Post by kayls » 30 Dec 2013 13:05

Happy New Year everyone :)

To celebrate the end of 2013 and a new year beginning, we will be having a new year chat night. The chat room will be on from 8pm on Tuesday 31st December.

We also have a competition going on.

A few years ago, you may remember that we nominated a Member Of The Year, to celebrate a member of this forum who brought so much to our community. This year, we will do the same. Please PM your nominations for Member Of The Year to kayls or bluelighttouch by the 5th January 2014. The winner will be announced on the 6th.

If you win Member Of The Year, you will receive a custom Member Of The Year 2013 graphic to display in your signature.

bluelighttouch

Re: Happy New Year! (Competition and chat night)

Post by bluelighttouch » 30 Dec 2013 14:38

Ok well you will have to be in chat as I am going to a dinner party that night.. I can't alter it as i am doing some of the cooking..
Some of our Chiefs believe the land belongs to them...
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

SandDancer
Competition Winner
Competition Winner

Post by SandDancer » 31 Dec 2013 01:07

I have just seen this and would love to join in but have been informed that friends are intending visiting mi casa so I don't know whether I shall be able to.

bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 31 Dec 2013 01:40

Most people will be out or having friends round....
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

Topic author
kayls
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by kayls » 31 Dec 2013 21:06

sorry guys, hostgator (our forum host) went down.

I will put the chat on anyway, in case anyone is still around

Bobtheghost

Post by Bobtheghost » 31 Dec 2013 21:35

Wondered why it wouldn't come on

GraveDigger1863

Post by GraveDigger1863 » 31 Dec 2013 22:30

Hope all have an enjoyable time, good weather for any traveling, and remember, I hope all are round 1/2/14. So, if any consumption of alcohol is on your agenda, have a non-drinker to drive everyone home, or spend the night. :)
"NON NOBIS, DOMINE, NON NOBIS, SED NOMINI TUO DA GLORUM". Knight Templar oath found carved in most Templar churches, including, Rosslyn Chapel, England.

Topic author
kayls
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by kayls » 31 Dec 2013 22:32

very sensible warning :) be responsible when you drink everyone :)

bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 02 Jan 2014 17:18

Yep my friends hubby drove us there and back all on coca cola too.. The roads were deserted actually and the local pub only had 8 people on NYE seems we all stayed inside..

cindyrogers

Post by cindyrogers » 07 Jan 2014 21:59

kayls wrote:Happy New Year everyone :)

To celebrate the end of 2013 and a new year beginning, we will be having a new year chat night. The chat room will be on from 8pm on Tuesday 31st December.

We also have a competition going on.

A few years ago, you may remember that we nominated a Member Of The Year, to celebrate a member of this forum who brought so much to our community. This year, we will do the same. Please PM your nominations for Member Of The Year to kayls or bluelighttouch by the 5th January 2014. The winner will be announced on the 6th.

If you win Member Of The Year, you will receive a custom Member Of The Year 2013 graphic to display in your signature.

I was just wondering who won the competition? Would be hard to vote for just one person. There are several members that are uplifting to this forum IMO.