Arguing in the forum...

The forum's rules, and important announcements. If you are new here, please read the rules before you post.

Topic author
kayls
Site Admin
Site Admin

Arguing in the forum...

Post by kayls » 29 Oct 2012 17:07

I am getting fed up with all the arguing and trouble causing that has come from the days of old MHF.

I have no idea what is going on, but it is not something that originated in this forum, and I dont want people dragging their grudges and arguments over from the old forum or any other forum.

Its affecting the atmosphere of this forum, and it stops now.

Dont make me get Thursday Mod on you all. If anyone continues mentioning it, making digs at other members or tries to provoke other members, I will get out the banhammer. Nobody is safe from this, whether you joined yesterday or two years ago.

If you have a problem with this, other members or staff members, please PM me.

Jane

Re: Arguing in the forum...

Post by Jane » 29 Oct 2012 18:27

I haven't seen any arguing myself, but I do agree that if it's going on it needs to stop, This is such a nice friendly forum with a good bunch of users. It would be a shame if things got nasty here. :)

bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 29 Oct 2012 19:51

Jane you didn't see some of it, as it was removed overnight..
Some of our Chiefs believe the land belongs to them...
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

Ellie_boo

Post by Ellie_boo » 29 Oct 2012 22:41

Well I'm glad the thread about couch potatoes has been removed as ok I might have taken it out of context but it was still generalising people . I did refer to it in the driving thread but appears to have been missed , I'm not an argumentative person but I will stand up for myself ans won't let people talk down to me no matter who they are or how important they think they are and if I ever offend someone I would always apologise regardless if It was taken out of contence

junoomaha

Post by junoomaha » 29 Oct 2012 23:25

The thread about couch potatoes is still there.
Anyway, it's nothing like the sort of thing that used to happen on the Official Most Haunted Forum that was far, far worse.
(Or to be more precise, far, far funnier!)
You have to have a bit of arguing otherwise people will get bored and leave the forum in their droves and it will die a natural.
Yes, so Ellie and Bum hate Bluey and vice-versa. Maybe they should keep it down a bit but at the moment I think everyone's over-reacting!

relichunter

Post by relichunter » 30 Oct 2012 12:32

I understand what kayls is on about, i mean i wouldnt really like peeps mentioning old mhforums much either.
But, i personally feel if the direct aims on members carry on , like juno says, regular members will leave.

i dont mind the odd little niggles and most of the time its peoples opinions that start the niggles cos ya just cant agree on it and i find it quite funny lol..

these arguements are upsetting alot of peeps... sorry kayls,like you, it has to be said,if this post gets me into trubs,so be it.... petty tho.

Kayls has worked bluddy hard on this forum and has great reputation, its just a shame that Some idiots find it amusing to spoil it ,not just for kayls but for us regular members.
im not gonna say anymore before i say summet i regret.
http://angelsandspirits.freeforums.org/index.php

Topic author
kayls
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by kayls » 30 Oct 2012 16:56

i didnt realise this thread was open, didnt think members could post in this section...maybe cause i set it as global instead of a regular announcement?

im locking this, not cause of what anyone said, but cause i didnt intend for it to be open.