Forum Display Problems-August 2011

The forum's rules, and important announcements. If you are new here, please read the rules before you post.

Topic author
kayls
Site Admin
Site Admin

Forum Display Problems-August 2011

Post by kayls » 02 Aug 2011 22:18

I think I know what is causing the forum problems that make the forum display strangely or parts of the forum not appearing at all.

The problem Sheila is reporting, with slowness on the posting page is something different I am still looking into, but the forum display problems I think I know the solution to.

Staff do not see the ads, and we seem to the only ones who are not having this problem.

I had this issue when I tried it on Chrome-but that was because I was not logged in when I reported it. I recently got it while using it on Internet Explorer on another forum, which I do not see ads on.

This issue with the forum displaying appeared at the same time as the noisy ads!

I think this suggests that the issue is with the adverts, so I think we should pay for ad removal!

To buy ad removal it is only $10 per month (£6.14), if anyone wishes to donate to us they will recieve no ads for life (even if ad removal runs out) and I will also think of something else nice I shall do as a thank you for people who help us.

bluelighttouch

Re: Forum Display Problems-August 2011

Post by bluelighttouch » 03 Aug 2011 10:47

Well you know I will do that but how do we go about it do we send you a cheque?? If so pm your addy to me asap and we can get this sorted..
Some of our Chiefs believe the land belongs to them...
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

Topic author
kayls
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by kayls » 03 Aug 2011 12:13

theres a donate button at the bottom of the forum, that looks like a treasure chest

Topic author
kayls
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by kayls » 03 Aug 2011 18:31

This issue should be fixed now. If you have any more problems, let me know :)