As I'm sure you've all noticed, The Most Haunted Forum has received some updates!
Here is a brief run down of the new features.
- New Style!
- Select the paint brush in the navigation bar to change the color.
- Click the light bulb to turn the lights off
- Click the cog (when viewing a topic) to change the display of the profile information in posts
- If you want to use the old style go to your User Control Panel > Board Preferences > My board style and set it to "ne-blackgreen" before hitting Submit.
- Default Avatars!
- Ever member who does not have an avatar set will now have a default avatar. As well as this, uploading your own is now easier as they will automatically be re-sized when you do. You can edit your avatar in your User Control Panel > Profile > Edit avatar
- Board Rules are now set in their own page here.
- National Flags!
- Set your National Flag in your User Control Panel > Profile
- If you don't have a flag set you'll see a message reminding you to set it - this will eventually be disabled so if you don't want to set a flag you don't have to see the message forever!
- Emoji Support!
- When making a post type a colon (:) followed by an emoji name to see an emoji list appear. Click on the one you want to add!
- A few of the smilies follow the same posting format and will override an emoji, but we'll get to those and change their shortcode soon.
- Refer a Friend!
- Go to your User Control Panel > Referrals to see a referral link.
- Give this link to your friends and when they register it will log it as a referral!
Have any questions? Let us know below!