Hiya

Newly registered members can come in here and introduce themselfes to the rest of the forum members.
Forum rules
Hi, nice of you all to join us, but a quick note, this section is for you to introduce yourself to the other forum members-not to advertise your website. I know several of you have websites of your own, but the rule on not advertising outside of your profile still applies here.

Welcome to the forum, and hope you enjoy posting here.

Topic author
Kiddo

Hiya

Post by Kiddo » 05 Sep 2017 22:13

Hi I'm Zoe aka kiddo
My metophorical ma Relichunter told me about this site glad to be here and be a member. Love all things paranormal find it so fascinating as well as frightening but still love it.x

Sherryanne

Re: Hiya

Post by Sherryanne » 06 Sep 2017 16:59

Hi kiddo - glad to meet you in here.

I agree - this paranormal stuff is both fun, fascinating and sometimes scary. I avoid the really scary stuff on tv lols.

relichunter

Post by relichunter » 06 Sep 2017 17:37

Hi Zoe ( metaphorically speaking ) kiddo xxxxxxxxx
Glad you made it.
http://angelsandspirits.freeforums.org/index.php

kayls
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by kayls » 07 Sep 2017 19:35

Hi, welcome to the forum :)

Leighton 333

Post by Leighton 333 » 11 Sep 2017 16:08

I'm glad to be part of the Most Haunted forum as a new member and I am currently watching the series collections on DVD . Series 12 has arrived today .😀

bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 13 Sep 2017 15:35

Hello, always good to see a new member.. We have many interesting account on here of actual experiences.. I'm sure you will find interesting.. We do not all run around in the dark with night vis cams and falling over our own feet.. :lol: Will Stu ever live that down fromhis visit to TheAncient Ram Inn in Gloucestershire.. I have been there too and I never fell over.. I even phoned Kayls whilst on site :D So Welcome to :mhf: :boo:
Some of our Chiefs believe the land belongs to them...
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.