13 yrs on...

Newly registered members can come in here and introduce themselfes to the rest of the forum members.
Forum rules
Hi, nice of you all to join us, but a quick note, this section is for you to introduce yourself to the other forum members-not to advertise your website. I know several of you have websites of your own, but the rule on not advertising outside of your profile still applies here.

Welcome to the forum, and hope you enjoy posting here.

Topic author
lordriley

13 yrs on...

Post by lordriley » 24 Jun 2017 20:10

Hello....I had no idea this place existed, last time I logged into anything related to Most Haunted was in 2005, on the old livingtv forum...I was on there from early 2004 till early 2006....I'm wondering if i'll see any names from back then I recognise..

Anyway...nice to be here :)

bluelighttouch

Re: 13 yrs on...

Post by bluelighttouch » 24 Jun 2017 20:22

Hi Always good to reconnect.. What was your name I there ? We remember a good few lol
Welcome to the forum..
Some of our Chiefs believe the land belongs to them...
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

Topic author
lordriley

Post by lordriley » 24 Jun 2017 20:31

Hi...same as here 'lordriley'....I remember gonzo, armitage, stumpy, godfrey, tiger, wize, hendrolux, bluefairy, fwenchie, dontlookbehindu,......blimey there is loads more I remember too...was you on the old one?

Topic author
lordriley

Post by lordriley » 24 Jun 2017 20:36

I also remember china45, duncan (can't remember his last name), bumcheeks, emma, gorjus, cj etc...

Topic author
lordriley

Post by lordriley » 24 Jun 2017 20:39

Everyone used to end up on hauntingswebsite after.....in the lounge...that got pretty heated lol

bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 24 Jun 2017 21:01

Gawd I thought I recognised the gang of 4 from late nights on HW lol.. Godders had a few alta egos.. There was Shazzz Elves, and Neill, Squiggly, Cavy, Lakes 7 and Chinawas Sheila..
Kar; would sign in as Chimera.. We used to torment the thirsdaay mod on MH he had no sense of humour.. He used to ban us for posting links lol..
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

Topic author
lordriley

Post by lordriley » 24 Jun 2017 21:06

lol...yeah I got put on the naughty step a couple of times....got into a few heated debates with armitage (on both forums)....infact somewhere on an old hard drive I have a single screen shot of a page of a debate on there...the only reminder of that time....loved it back then, the old pink and black forum, think it was green and black too at one point....used to have such a laugh sitting up till the early hours...

Do you know if any of those names I mentioned made it over to here? or is it mostly new faces I wouldn't know?

bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 24 Jun 2017 21:44

Well Kayls the admin might lnow but a lot of people chanfes their names on MH or changed on HW cos of getting picked on trolled etc.. I have met up with a few of them, Cavy Womant and Squiggly and Lakes 7 I even Met Duncan Mcloud aka Merlin.. He got bannedfrom here a long time back.. Look thru the members list Junoomaha used to be on MH so hes here..

Topic author
lordriley

Post by lordriley » 25 Jun 2017 07:05

Will do...cheers :)

kayls
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by kayls » 25 Jun 2017 20:40

HI, welcome to the forum!
I just realised that I joined the Living TV Most Haunted Forum ten years ago. Ten years as of 7th February (yes, I still remember that). I cant believe it.

No idea where any of the oldies from back then went, although occasionally a familiar sounding name pops up on the comments to posts by some of the old BL members I have on Facebook.