13 yrs on...

Newly registered members can come in here and introduce themselfes to the rest of the forum members.
Forum rules
Hi, nice of you all to join us, but a quick note, this section is for you to introduce yourself to the other forum members-not to advertise your website. I know several of you have websites of your own, but the rule on not advertising outside of your profile still applies here.

Welcome to the forum, and hope you enjoy posting here.

bluelighttouch

Re: 13 yrs on...

Post by bluelighttouch » 27 Jun 2017 21:33

Face book isok to a point and I do talk on there with friends but not about the paranormak stuff etc as they are not into that and I do not want to discuss that kind of thing with them.. They have other interests..

I like forums even if some people think they are old hat.. You can talk with like minded people on specific forum types.. Horses for courses etc..We all have a variety of interests and I just use Fb as a tool to krrp in touch with friends in usa etc.. To phone costs a bomb..
I accidentally phoned a friend when I was in a coffee shop it cost me £10 for that one call, usually we email each other..
Some of our Chiefs believe the land belongs to them...
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

Sherryanne

Post by Sherryanne » 28 Jun 2017 08:33

I do miss the forum I ran but I don't know how I had the time to fit it all in now. But my life is very different to what it was in those days. I think I was more organised as I had to be running two houses and having to be around for caring for my parents.

I am on FB but I don't like it. I mostly just use it to keep up with my brother and his girlfriend who live on a narrow boat and travel the canals. I am a private person too so the only thing I put on there are anniversaries, birthdays for the majority of the time.

I like to pop in here when I can and chat about my favourite subject!!

bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 28 Jun 2017 21:46

I remembered another name when Godfrey Parks got banned he re regged as 'Ectoplasmic Y fronts' :lol:
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

Topic author
lordriley

Post by lordriley » 30 Jun 2017 09:18

Thanks for the welcome junoomaha and Sherryanne :)

bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 01 Jul 2017 12:31

SoLordriley have you been to any spooky places yourself, or had any interesting experiences..

Topic author
lordriley

Post by lordriley » 01 Jul 2017 15:29

Hi bluelighttouch...

Yes, numerous....some during childhood which are to blurry in the memory to give any kind of accurate description so i'll skip those and the first memorable one would be 1990 on the South Downs in Kent when I was 16....I couldn't tell you what it was that me and 2 friends see, other then it seemed like a black fog, 3 patches of black fog and each one being about 10ft wide and 6 - 8ft tall....it had strange effects on all 3 of us tho, I remember just being in awe of it and very very quiet....another friend had a break down over it, panicking uncontrollably (despite him being 6yrs older then me), and the last friend acted weird too...he point blank refused to even look at it or acknowledge it....I had known those 2 mates since I was 4yrs old...yet after that event we hardly ever spoke again......obviously there is a lot more to that experience then I can type on here, but the whole thing made me look at the world differently after that..

In 1992 when I was 18 I started R.I.A.P (research into aerial phenomena)...and that ran for over a decade and led to some interesting experiences..

The most recent interesting experience was last year....but i'll leave it for now as it's a bit strange and im not sure I want people thinking im weird just yet :p

You?

bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 01 Jul 2017 17:26

The black fog like entity sound strange, and the effect on those present caused an element of doubt in their minds.. The one who had a breakdown afterwards is a very extreme reaction.. He must have felt very threstened by his experience.. Not wishing to talk about it aftereards actually makes it worse.. It is safe and sensible to meet and have a 'Debrief' as to what each person saw, felt heard etc.. But a group of teenage boys might not have gone looking for this experience.. Maybe they felt they had been foolish to go there, that they disturbed something. Many reasons and To lose contact with each other after you had all been friends is strange.. I would have thought you would have sat down together around a table abd talked as each person may well have had differing experiences.. Are you able to tell me the approximate location, was it jnown for phenoomena before?

I would be interested in the location, for example do Ley ;ines intersect at that location..

Topic author
lordriley

Post by lordriley » 01 Jul 2017 17:52

I've thought about that incident a lot over the years...

I wouldn't say 'entity', although I can't assume there wasn't intelligence behind it, i'm more drawn to an intense electro magnetic field though, an anomoly we stumbled upon. The reason I say that is because I came across a case when I had the research group of a woman in Cumbria out walking her dog, she see an intense but small black fog hovering about at ground level, as she got closer she thought she saw a disk shaped object, when she backed away it was just a black fog again...strangely though another person also see it but from another angle and direction, as he approached he thought he see ghosts, when he backed away is was just a black'ish fog again..

My thinking behind this is that you see what your brain automatically corresponds too in such intense fields, reverts to its default setting based on your experiences and beliefs.....which explains what happens to us 3 - I was 16, open minded and seeing everything as adventure, so it just fascinated me....the other friend was 22, fixed in his views, and that is why he broke down, his world view of black and white was no more....just couldn't handle his thoughts dissolving in front of him. The 3rd friend refused to engage at all with what was going on, he was aged 23, extremely selfish and self absorbed, his reaction of ignoring what he couldn't predict or control fitted his character..

I did see them both a couple of times after, we never talked about it though....we never talked about anything in fact...it was like looking at strangers.....we had nothing to say, nothing we wanted to say and have never spoken since (im happy to keep it that way).

The location is just off the pilgrims way in Kent, next to the Holy Hill road near Birling, a chalk cave is carved in the hillside that acts as a look out point across the valley (which is where we were at the time)....i'd imagine it was used as a look out point thousands of years ago for the early settlers in England, to see approaching unwanted visitors...the experience we had started about 4pm on a saturday afternoon and ended as sun broke about 13hrs later....we didn't dare move from where we were in the dark as we didn't know what it was...we were kind of stuck with a mixture of fear and not really knowing what to do...as soon as sun rose the following morning we ran for it...(it was a 3 mile hike home)..

There are several old burial grounds along that stretch too....some old hanging trees with odd dolls and words tied to it (I used to see druids and others up around there when I was younger)....that whole area has an unsettling feel about it....one minute an electric atmosphere, the next an oppressive and heavy feel that makes you feel like you are walking through treacle..

bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 01 Jul 2017 19:31

Very interesting, I cannot speculate as to what you experienced really, so many possibilities.An EMF meter will go off the scale if you stand in front of a car for example.. Infrasound emmissions can make one feel very uncomfortable and give a 'flesh crawling sensation'. I have been in situatuations where immediately prior to a sighting the atmosphere was Electro statically charged..
The area you were might well have been a 'sacred site' to Druids and Pagans etc for centuries.. I am not that well up on that kind of thing.. I can vaguely recall going to a place called 'The Devils Punch Bowl' years ago, but cannot recall the location..

Topic author
lordriley

Post by lordriley » 01 Jul 2017 19:39

Yeah mine is just another story to go with the millions of others, an attempt by people to rationalise something that has very little in the way of reference points....I've been looking and finding things ever since, the beauty of it for me these days is not the details or retelling but how it affects you personally, changes your mindset for the next chapter...I run a project these days specifically aimed at this, nothing published and no results shared, just a documented investigation where the only reader and participant is me lol....works perfectly for me :)