Hello

Newly registered members can come in here and introduce themselfes to the rest of the forum members.
Forum rules
Hi, nice of you all to join us, but a quick note, this section is for you to introduce yourself to the other forum members-not to advertise your website. I know several of you have websites of your own, but the rule on not advertising outside of your profile still applies here.

Welcome to the forum, and hope you enjoy posting here.

Topic author
Erflady60

Hello

Post by Erflady60 » 23 Oct 2016 17:59

Hi. I only found MH earlier in the summer since then I've watched every episode I can find on Really TV and I've now moved on to YouTube.

Is there anyway of finding out how many episodes are available on YouTube, I seem to be watching them in a random order. :ghost:

bluelighttouch

Re: Hello

Post by bluelighttouch » 24 Oct 2016 14:13

I am wondering if they run like box sets.. I do not watch them on Youtube myself as the quality is not great. If you PM Kayls she is the one most likely to know... :mhf:
Some of our Chiefs believe the land belongs to them...
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

Subliminal
Tech Admin
Tech Admin

Re: Hello

Post by Subliminal » 30 Oct 2016 20:38

Welcome! I'm a bit of a YouTube junky myself so will let you know if I find a decent playlist :)
handsomedude wrote: I have always wondered how the doctor managed to get Rose a great signal on her phone from centuries in the future, and i cant get one in my bloody living room?