Hello All

Newly registered members can come in here and introduce themselfes to the rest of the forum members.
Forum rules
Hi, nice of you all to join us, but a quick note, this section is for you to introduce yourself to the other forum members-not to advertise your website. I know several of you have websites of your own, but the rule on not advertising outside of your profile still applies here.

Welcome to the forum, and hope you enjoy posting here.

Topic author
StephieAck

Re: Hello All

Post by StephieAck » 22 Oct 2016 17:56

Absolutely. I never took a penny when I read for friends/friends of friends, though one lady was so touched she asked for my address to send a thank you card and sent that and a couple of little thank you tokens of gratitude. That was lovely but I felt bad for her sending them.

bluelighttouch

Re: Hello All

Post by bluelighttouch » 23 Oct 2016 10:50

I don't think you should feel guilty, I have Medium friends who travel all over and work the group church circuits doing demonstrations.. The churches pay barely petrol expenses.. Which is one of the reasons why I could pull any really god Medium in a 100 miles radius to me as they knew me and I paid then about 5 times what the church did..Plus they were able to give out cards and arrange private readings..
Hence why I have a little black book with lots of numbers of the best.. Nearly every one supports and donates to their appointed charity... I feel this is the way to work and I do the same when I do lectures for groups etc.. All the money goes to a charity which I have donated to for many years. I know the trustees and all the money goes to the projects..
Some of our Chiefs believe the land belongs to them...
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.