Hello All

Newly registered members can come in here and introduce themselfes to the rest of the forum members.
Forum rules
Hi, nice of you all to join us, but a quick note, this section is for you to introduce yourself to the other forum members-not to advertise your website. I know several of you have websites of your own, but the rule on not advertising outside of your profile still applies here.

Welcome to the forum, and hope you enjoy posting here.

Topic author
StephieAck

Hello All

Post by StephieAck » 20 Oct 2016 02:24

Hello there
I just wanted to say hello.
I was a member of an old Most Haunted forum back in the day and haven't been on forums for the longest time. But I have seen some of the new ones and decided to see if there was an active forum around.
Anyway, hush now Steph lol :)

bluelighttouch

Re: Hello All

Post by bluelighttouch » 20 Oct 2016 08:36

Hi there, well most of us have been on the original one by Flextech for many years.. As to activity we are more active at certain times of year and this affects all forums. Seeing as Halloween is 10 days away our forumwill have a lot more activity.. We hope people will enjoy being here and stay active.. We have a wide range of sunject matter on here, feel free to browse. Welcome to :mhf: :ghost: :ghost2:
Some of our Chiefs believe the land belongs to them...
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

Topic author
StephieAck

Post by StephieAck » 20 Oct 2016 14:22

Thank you :)

Sherryanne

Post by Sherryanne » 20 Oct 2016 18:05

Hi StephiAck and welcome!

I was on the old MH forum too but it wasn't too long before the forum closed so I wasn't on there for long. Nice to meet you!

Blt - I am having big problems posting as I keep being logged out between each post. I am having to copy and paste everything and sign in again each time.

bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 20 Oct 2016 21:39

Thats rather odd, I have never heard of anyone having those problems.. Its working ok for me.. Maybe if you cleared cookesand tried again.. If you are stillhavong trouble Iwill let thetech guy know.. But so far no one elseis having trouble.. The worse we get aredouble posts thru a slow connection..
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

Topic author
StephieAck

Post by StephieAck » 21 Oct 2016 00:24

Sherryanne wrote:Hi StephiAck and welcome!

I was on the old MH forum too but it wasn't too long before the forum closed so I wasn't on there for long. Nice to meet you!

Thank you xx

bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 21 Oct 2016 13:22

Perhaps Steph you could tell us a little about yourself, your interests etc.. We are not just a paranormal forum.. Have you ever attended MH Lives for example? Or been on any investigations?

kayls
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by kayls » 21 Oct 2016 15:55

hi, welcome to the forum :)

Topic author
StephieAck

Post by StephieAck » 21 Oct 2016 21:16

Thank you.
Well, I am 39 and live in NW England with my husband. I was 'lucky' enough to inherit certain abilities from my mum, in that I can see, hear, sense, smell, feel and communicate with spirit and also the general energy of things & places. I don't use that gift so much as I have such poor health that the energy it can take can knock me out, though I have it so that if a spirit truly feels the need to communicate, then I allow them to come through.
I have never been to a live in the sense of a recorded one, but I did attend the big event at Caesar's in London years back. I haven't done many official investigations, I have had friends that asked for assistance, which I gave and being around them things were investigated, but only loosely.
I have been out of it all for a good many years now. Whenever the spirits in my house sense that I am watching many programmes about spirits, they seem to get all excited and try to push me more, though not as much when I watch Most Haunted, which is strange.
Anyway, that's me, if there is anything else I might have forgotten then shout up :)

bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 22 Oct 2016 10:22

Thats brilliant Steph I hope you enjoy posting,, reading and chatting on here.. I think there are a few aranormal programs on tv now anf believe it or not Spiritualismis the fastest growing belief around..
I do not atch so many of the programs now, but I like to watch Fact or Faked, mostly brcause I hate Fakers and hoaxers. There are only a few dodgey Mediums about, but it gives us all a bad presswhich isundeserved I think...
It should never be about money, it should be about kindness and hope and giving good evidence, putting peoples mind at rest, calming situations down and also to Heal the Mind Body and Spirit.. I grew up in a house with 'Goings on' as they say, so I thought every one else did :lol: :ghost: :thumbsup: :mhf: