Hi there ..

Newly registered members can come in here and introduce themselfes to the rest of the forum members.
Forum rules
Hi, nice of you all to join us, but a quick note, this section is for you to introduce yourself to the other forum members-not to advertise your website. I know several of you have websites of your own, but the rule on not advertising outside of your profile still applies here.

Welcome to the forum, and hope you enjoy posting here.

Topic author
Sherryanne

Hi there ..

Post by Sherryanne » 28 Sep 2016 12:28

Hi
I'm Sherryanne. Some of you may know me as Sherry from an old forum. I have not been on forums for some time but I decided on the spur of the moment to join here. I have sort of exhausted myself on the paranormal front but there are a few things I will share which I experienced just before and after my mum died.

bluelighttouch

Re: Hi there ..

Post by bluelighttouch » 28 Sep 2016 12:51

Welcome Back, it can be quiet on here at times, butHalloween is fast approaching..
Just to let you know friday night is chat night from about 7.30pm until late.. the Mchat button wil betoplefton the index page.. :ghost:
Some of our Chiefs believe the land belongs to them...
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

Topic author
Sherryanne

Post by Sherryanne » 28 Sep 2016 13:11

Hi bluelighttouch, thank you for letting me know about the chat night. If I am not doing anything I will look in. I think maybe it's Halloween that got me thinking about forums - my favourite time of year!

bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 28 Sep 2016 19:03

Yeah well that is next month and we still do not know yet if anything is on the cards...
But then Spookystuff goes on all year round and not just in the teams venue :lol:
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

Topic author
Sherryanne

Post by Sherryanne » 30 Sep 2016 09:23

Well, this is my third attempt at posting this lols! It keeps logging me off and losing my post so will copy and paste.

Yes, very true what you say! But I loved the mystery and eeriness of Halloween night as a kid when we would walk the streets with our turnip lanterns. We didn't use pumpkins back then but they would likely have been too big for a kid to carry. I loved the smell of the turnip burning and dressing up as a witch. Brilliant!

kayls
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by kayls » 30 Sep 2016 15:37

hi, welcome to the forum :)

Topic author
Sherryanne

Post by Sherryanne » 30 Sep 2016 16:02

Hi Kayls - thank you. Hope you are keeping ok!

jacobcarl

Post by jacobcarl » 04 Oct 2016 13:27

Hi everyone, i am jacob carl from India . new joined to this group. New design of the forum is good.

bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 04 Oct 2016 16:12

Hi there, what new design :) It looks the same to me...

josephfranklin166

Post by josephfranklin166 » 28 Oct 2016 05:42

HI all , nice one I like the forum.