Hi

Newly registered members can come in here and introduce themselfes to the rest of the forum members.
Forum rules
Hi, nice of you all to join us, but a quick note, this section is for you to introduce yourself to the other forum members-not to advertise your website. I know several of you have websites of your own, but the rule on not advertising outside of your profile still applies here.

Welcome to the forum, and hope you enjoy posting here.

Topic author
sleepwalker

Hi

Post by sleepwalker » 18 Sep 2014 14:02

Hi everyone, I'm totally new to this forum and how it all works so please be patient if I do something wrong! I love all things ghosts and ghoals and most haunted - though I have to admit I've not watched the programme for ages but am getting back into some of the old episodes - forgot how good they were!

I've had a few - what could be described as - supernatural experiences - but they could also be explained away as just my imagination so I'm not sure. Once when I went to sleep at a friends house - its an old house where her father died and was quite a nasty bullying character actually....I went to sleep in her old room and woke up in the night to feel hands around my throat and I could not breath - I swear no one was there! it was scary, but I've heard other people have this happen and its perhaps a psychological thing...maybe. Anyway, nice to meet you all.

kayls
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Hi

Post by kayls » 18 Sep 2014 17:01

hi, welcome to the forum :) nice to have you here :) nice day to join-Thursdays are when the new episodes are on :D

SandDancer
Competition Winner
Competition Winner

Post by SandDancer » 18 Sep 2014 17:58

Hello Sleepwalker, welcome to the forum. :-). I think you'll have fun looking through our archives. There are plenty of tales like yours on here. I'm not surprised you were scared, and whether your experience was real or just a dream or sleep paralysis, it obviously affected you a lot. We love hearing of people's experiences and I look forward to hearing more of yours. Enjoy. :-)

Topic author
sleepwalker

Post by sleepwalker » 18 Sep 2014 18:51

thanks for the kind welcome! looking forward to discussing most haunted and other paranormal things :-) will definitely have a look at the archives. thanks :-)

k9-sec.co.uk

Post by k9-sec.co.uk » 18 Sep 2014 21:15

:sun: warm welcome :sun: