Hello from GII

Newly registered members can come in here and introduce themselfes to the rest of the forum members.
Forum rules
Hi, nice of you all to join us, but a quick note, this section is for you to introduce yourself to the other forum members-not to advertise your website. I know several of you have websites of your own, but the rule on not advertising outside of your profile still applies here.

Welcome to the forum, and hope you enjoy posting here.

Topic author
GII-Team

Hello from GII

Post by GII-Team » 17 Mar 2014 22:45

I'm andy and I'm the project leader of this team (GII or Ghost Intelligent Investigations)
and we have just finished our debut investigation.
A big follower of paranormal ever since a kid when i had my first experience.
Joined with me is my girlfriend kelly who is the case manager.
And just want to say hi to all as we are new and armed with a lot of evidence coming your way!!!!

our first investigation GII-INVST-001 is now online
and we hope you like what we have placed up and hope to hear from you guys soon if its advice or questions.

Best Regards

Andy
GII
gii-team.weebly.com

Portsmouth City Paranormal Investigation TEAM

SandDancer
Competition Winner
Competition Winner

Re: Hello from GII

Post by SandDancer » 17 Mar 2014 22:52

Welcome Andy and GII team. :) looking forward to reading about your investigations. good luck with your ventures. I'd be interested to hear about your early experiences too, Andy. ;D

kayls
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by kayls » 17 Mar 2014 23:25

hi, welcome to the forum :)

bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 18 Mar 2014 01:02

Hi there Yes you should post up the link.. are you able to tell us where your first invo was... We may well know it... We have been to one or two places ourselves :lol: Welcome to :mhf:
Some of our Chiefs believe the land belongs to them...
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

Topic author
GII-Team

Post by GII-Team » 18 Mar 2014 10:46

Hi :)

the link is here http://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=share&v=KoUz1jn5aTE
its in Hampshire close to Portsmouth city the video will explain why we cant give the exact location.
it was the start of many investigations unfortunately no video was taken at that time all our other investigations have been video'd.

my experience when i was a child was.....
my nan died and the day after my mum sent me to the local shop and was happy because i was getting a sweet being 8 lol,
and my nans voice called me by a nickname only she said and turned around and see was there calling me telling me to cuddle her and started crying and ran over and about 1 meter away she just dissolved and a very concerned man was there thinking i was being chased by bullies.

always remember every detail.

thanks for the interest.

andy
gii-team.weebly.com

kayls
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by kayls » 18 Mar 2014 11:09

wow, that's interesting

SandDancer
Competition Winner
Competition Winner

Post by SandDancer » 18 Mar 2014 12:10

Yes, it is, thanks Andy. I have heard so many stories like this, especially when it is children. Who have the experience. Perhaps it's because children are more open to these things and accept them more, whereas adults tend to look for other explanations before they'd even consider a it could be paranormal.

I'mlooking forward to watching your link......will do so later when I won't have any interruptions.

Topic author
GII-Team

Post by GII-Team » 18 Mar 2014 12:23

Thanks ,
I Agree with children as ours have had similar problems in our house.
When we started we tried it out at home as an experiment to see if we could capture anything as we know of a death that happened right outside our front door a few years ago. (Will all be seen & heard in GII-INVST-002 coming soon!!!)
And after making numerous communications here our 8 year old girl was terrified of our bedroom where we captured audio and visual evidence to the degree where she nearly fell down the stairs from running past our room to get down stairs quickly and avoid our room.
Also our 2 year old also became very upset in the same area.
Not saying it was paranormal but from what we have seen and captured its coincidence to the finest degree, we are still analyzing footage and recordings.

back to my original point lol i agree.
gii-team.weebly.com

bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 18 Mar 2014 12:48

Thanks for posting that.. The sound quality could have been better.. were you using a Frank's Box as it sounds like that.. Also you have written up what you percieve was said by the 'spirit'.. this means the listener is drawing a conclusion on the words/ sounds it any.. our minds will fill in the gaps.. It is better to have an 'Unprompted ear'.. if you see what I mean.. But keep it up, in is a learning curve after all..
Some of our Chiefs believe the land belongs to them...
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

Topic author
GII-Team

Post by GII-Team » 21 Mar 2014 17:18

Thanks ,
its really appreciated your comments and thoughts to this.
and can take on board for our new video.
i was using the TTI box for the recording.
our new video we have invested in a lot of equipment so will be a much better investigation.
i had to reduce the sound quality due to db of white noise when done that session, to save ear drums.
definitely a learning exercise in many ways.

Andy
gii-team.weebly.com