Evening all

Newly registered members can come in here and introduce themselfes to the rest of the forum members.
Forum rules
Hi, nice of you all to join us, but a quick note, this section is for you to introduce yourself to the other forum members-not to advertise your website. I know several of you have websites of your own, but the rule on not advertising outside of your profile still applies here.

Welcome to the forum, and hope you enjoy posting here.

Topic author
markluker1981
Great Britain

Evening all

Post by markluker1981 » 10 Nov 2018 17:19

Hi. I am Mark and I am from Surrey.

I have been interested in the paranormal for years and got into investigating in the last 12 months. I am looking to link up with other enthusiasts and investigators, swap experiences and knowledge.

bluelighttouch
Great Britain

Post by bluelighttouch » 10 Nov 2018 19:28

I am sure you will find lots of experience here :lol: Perhaps youcan tell us of places you have investigated as we mayknow them too..Welcome to :mhf:
Some of our Chiefs believe the land belongs to them...
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

Téa
Great Britain

Post by Téa » 10 Nov 2018 19:47

Oh yes please do, I like reading them.

bluelighttouch
Great Britain

Post by bluelighttouch » 10 Nov 2018 23:23

Just look in the paranormal chat and Debate sections..there are lots of mine in there..There is one called RH's photosthats good too.
Some of our Chiefs believe the land belongs to them...
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

Subliminal
Tech Admin
Tech Admin
Great Britain

Post by Subliminal » 11 Nov 2018 14:37

Welcome to The Most Haunted Forum :)