What do you guys think of this channel??

This forum is for serious discussions, debates, and questions you have about the paranormal or afterlife.
Forum rules
Please keep the debates in here intelligent by:

1. Respecting other members opinions and responding to them without insults or aggressive language
2. Stepping away from the computer when you are angry
3. Remaining open minded at all times.

Please try to keep your posts on topic and intelligent, and minimising short posts. If you wish to quote another website, please provide a link to the source.
For the convenience of other members and for the bots that visit the forum from search engines, please provide some explanation of what the thing you have linked to has to do with the subject of the thread, especially if the link you have posted contains a lot of text.

Topic author
Pit

What do you guys think of this channel??

Post by Pit » 11 Nov 2017 15:34

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbAg65 ... PU8AXx6Vfw
I like to watch him from time to time, but what do any of you think about his videos??
Do they seem like they could be legit in anyway
:ghost:
:ghost2: I know there's more that's out there :ghost2:

bluelighttouch

Re: What do you guys think of this channel??

Post by bluelighttouch » 11 Nov 2017 18:20

Well I have viewed it all.. Am wondering if it is him actually acting as the focus. There seems to be no one else witnessing 'phenomena' that he mentions. No actuallocation.. It seems to me he is actually enjoying the attention..

I am wondering quite what he was studying at uni... was it Parapsychology I wonder.. My experience as a student was poverty, trying to survive.. it was hard enough to buy food and pay rent.. no way could anyone afford to pay for all those gadgets he bought. No nameeither...If he believed his 'captures were genuine why would he remain anonomous..
Thanks for posting the link,, Maybe Juno will see it.. hope so.. :boo:
Some of our Chiefs believe the land belongs to them...
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.