Have any of you experienced spirits other than humans??

This forum is for serious discussions, debates, and questions you have about the paranormal or afterlife.
Forum rules
Please keep the debates in here intelligent by:

1. Respecting other members opinions and responding to them without insults or aggressive language
2. Stepping away from the computer when you are angry
3. Remaining open minded at all times.

Please try to keep your posts on topic and intelligent, and minimising short posts. If you wish to quote another website, please provide a link to the source.
For the convenience of other members and for the bots that visit the forum from search engines, please provide some explanation of what the thing you have linked to has to do with the subject of the thread, especially if the link you have posted contains a lot of text.

Topic author
Pit

Have any of you experienced spirits other than humans??

Post by Pit » 10 Nov 2017 14:49

I've been thinking about this stuff a lot lately so I was wondering if any of you had experienced/seen any spirits of birds, rabbits, non-domestic animals, etc.
I've seen people talk about dog spirits and cat spirits but not really anything about a hyena or something like that.
So I was wondering if anyone on here had possibly??
And if anyone has had contact with a neanderthal or long-extinct mammal.
:ghost2: I know there's more that's out there :ghost2:

bluelighttouch

Re: Have any of you experienced spirits other than humans??

Post by bluelighttouch » 11 Nov 2017 13:16

Well as you say Dogs and Cats are pretty common probably because of their long association with humans.. I would only know a Hyena byits dreadful laugh :lol: I have only ever seen one in a zoo.
But I have heard of a old ancestral home somewhere in the UK where some Lord or other kept a large Ape/ Chimpanzee as a pet until it got too big to pet. He kept it in comparative luxury and it is said to now 'Haunt' the building and the grounds of the house..
Spirit Horses and Bison are part of Native american indian culture..So yep ..I cannot say if Spiiiirit Dinosaurs still crop up :D
Some of our Chiefs believe the land belongs to them...
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

Topic author
Pit

Post by Pit » 11 Nov 2017 15:25

Haha thanks for the response
Do you think it's because they had a connection with humans so they have a reason to want to stay close to Earth??
Or if animals need a spiritual connection with a human to go into the spiritual after life
:ghost2: I know there's more that's out there :ghost2:

bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 11 Nov 2017 18:46

I do think animals that have a close association would want that as humans would want a close association with their animals.. When my friends dog died it was cremated and his ashes put in a plot vy the side of the water where my friend sailed and his dog swam.. Recently my buddy died, his last wish was to be cremated and his asjes to be put with his beloved dog..
A dog has a poweful bond towards its owner.. There is an account of one such dof in Edibutgh in Scotland, the dogs master died and was buried in Grey Friars Kirk (church) The dog sat by its masters grave day and night.. People fed it and it was so special this bod. When the dog died it was buried with its master.. The Kirk has now gone but where the grave wasm is a statue of the dog 'known as 'Grey Friars Bobby'..
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

Sherryanne

Post by Sherryanne » 12 Nov 2017 14:02

I have only seen domestic pet ghosts/spirits. One was my dog two weeks after we lost him. I also saw a black dog shape which I could see through one morning at my mums. I could hear it running from one room to the one I was in. It ran straight past me and through the wall. I think it was my mum and dad's previous dog. It was black and about the same height.

I have also seen a kitten at a B&B I stopped at in Blackpool. It looked solid but walked through the wall. I have a feeling I have missed something out .......

My mum in law saw a lady on a white horse running from a field of a once stately home. She was travelling in her husband's car and shouted at him to watch he didn't hit them - the horse and rider simply vanished. Nobody else saw them but she was new to the area and apparently it is people who don't know about them that are able to see them.

I have seen programmes about the ghost monkey and Grey Friar's Bobby, Blt.

bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 12 Nov 2017 14:28

You reminded me of something I saw about 8 or 9 years ago.. I was driving along the A13 towards London and we drove past some farmland near Bowers Gifford. I noticed a black coach with 2 black horses pulling it, the coachman had a black jacket black top hate and white trousers.. I thought it strange and when I got home I looked on the map of that area.. The reason it was strange was because there was no road there as it was boggy farmland..
Someone said maybe its one of those posh funeral hearses, but it didn't look like it to me, as it wasn't a glass sided coach. Anyway I phoned the funeral people to ask if they had any horse drawn funerals in that area that day.. They said that their coach and pair had been transported to a funeral in Kent/sussex border about 60 miles away so no...

I even drove as close as I could get to that area, there is definately no road.. Makes one think??

Sherryanne

Post by Sherryanne » 16 Nov 2017 17:33

It certainly does make you think.

It can play with your mind when that happens.

I remember playing on my street as a kid, possibly around 12, and noticing an elderly man I knew to be another girls granddad who lived on the same street. I had seen him a lot but this particular time stands out. I watched him walking up the street towards me, his long black coat blowing in the breeze. He was walking fast and wore a black trilby type hat. He walked past me and carried on up the narrow jitty. The same afternoon my mum and dad were talking and said he'd dropped dead at a local football match. I obviously know such things happen but I recall thinking at the time I saw him it would have been after the match. I can't know that for sure but often wonder if I saw his ghost.

bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 16 Nov 2017 18:23

Well it wasn't anonhuman spectre :lol:

Sherryanne

Post by Sherryanne » 17 Nov 2017 11:34

Ooops!! Lols - I am terrible for changing the subject!

bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 17 Nov 2017 14:57

Wasn't it Dopey Derek who opened a broom cupboard on an MH investigation and announced that the vacuum cleaner in the cupboard was Alien, Not of this Earth' I thinkthat was the begining of his fall from grace in the eyes oe Yvette.