Do You Believe in the Afterlife?

This forum is for serious discussions, debates, and questions you have about the paranormal or afterlife.
Forum rules
Please keep the debates in here intelligent by:

1. Respecting other members opinions and responding to them without insults or aggressive language
2. Stepping away from the computer when you are angry
3. Remaining open minded at all times.

Please try to keep your posts on topic and intelligent, and minimising short posts. If you wish to quote another website, please provide a link to the source.
For the convenience of other members and for the bots that visit the forum from search engines, please provide some explanation of what the thing you have linked to has to do with the subject of the thread, especially if the link you have posted contains a lot of text.

Topic author
Sherryanne

Re: Do You Believe in the Afterlife?

Post by Sherryanne » 13 Feb 2017 16:41

It could be they find you lols.

I have never been to Arthur Findlay's house. What a gesture to leave it to psychic research!

We are going to Scotland in May. Girvan in Ayrshire. I haven't been before but my hubby has worked in the area. We are stopping in an old cottage and taking our dogs. They love the beaches.

bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 13 Feb 2017 19:11

I have been to Ayeshire, I do not have any animals.. What dogs do you have?
Some of our Chiefs believe the land belongs to them...
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

Topic author
Sherryanne

Post by Sherryanne » 18 Feb 2017 21:47

We have a German Shepherd cross. Looks like a Leonberger but not quite so big. He has such a sense of humor with a beautiful temperament. Loves everybody and everything. He will be 10 in May but people still think he's a young dog. I think it's because his ears don't stand up. He looks like a big puppy lols.

The other is a Golden doodle. A cream one. He is very cheeky and loves to throw cushions off the sofa because he knows he shouldn't. He has a beautiful temperament too but can be bossy at times. He's a mummy's boy and hardly takes his eyes off me when we are out. He doesn't like if he can't see me, even when my husband is right next to him. They love the beaches.

bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 19 Feb 2017 18:04

Your dog sound very sweet... Wish Ihad one but I am not a stay at home person and it wouldn't be fair on the dog having to go into ennels..
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

Topic author
Sherryanne

Post by Sherryanne » 19 Feb 2017 18:14

I know what you mean Blt. They can tie you down sometimes. I have always had a dog and would be lost without one though.

bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 19 Feb 2017 18:18

Its just I zip off abroad and its mean leaving a dog in kennels for a month etc.. The dog just wouldn't feel loved it is too long..

Topic author
Sherryanne

Post by Sherryanne » 19 Feb 2017 18:22

Totally agree with you there. It wouldn't be fair to either of you and you wouldn't enjoy the holiday as much worrying if he/she was ok. Too many people do have dogs and leave them for weeks and months on a regular basis and I would think most of the dogs are pretty miserable about it.

bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 20 Feb 2017 19:18

Some of my mateshave dogs and my friends has 2 Blue Roans who are smashing dogs plus a fat bulldog who is soo overweight he has to rest his head on the coffee table to relieve his neck... She tows a caravan and takes her dogs with her.

Another has a motor caravan and takes his dog.. I do not even have a Hamster :lol:

Topic author
Sherryanne

Post by Sherryanne » 24 Feb 2017 17:01

Well you're very wise! Then when you get offers for outings etc you can go without worrying about a pet being left behind :-)

bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 24 Feb 2017 18:42

How did your reading go??