Do You Believe in the Afterlife?

This forum is for serious discussions, debates, and questions you have about the paranormal or afterlife.
Forum rules
Please keep the debates in here intelligent by:

1. Respecting other members opinions and responding to them without insults or aggressive language
2. Stepping away from the computer when you are angry
3. Remaining open minded at all times.

Please try to keep your posts on topic and intelligent, and minimising short posts. If you wish to quote another website, please provide a link to the source.
For the convenience of other members and for the bots that visit the forum from search engines, please provide some explanation of what the thing you have linked to has to do with the subject of the thread, especially if the link you have posted contains a lot of text.

Topic author
Sherryanne

Re: Do You Believe in the Afterlife?

Post by Sherryanne » 30 Jan 2017 14:05

Oh what a lovely present the mug is. Things like that bring a lump to our throat and often tears but I also think it brings us closer as words and memories are so significant.

I was thinking just now what a strange world it feels when those we have loved so much and have been in our lives so long are suddenly gone. It's often hard to imagine they are sometimes looking over us in our world. But when I think of my daughter's dog that evening when she was clearly seeing something we couldn't. I had no senses telling me we had a 'visitor' but we clearly had. I treasure that experience even though at the time it unnerved me a little.

I think I have seen those wax hands in a programme. It's a fascinating subject. Especially as when I saw the shoulder/arm it felt as though I was meant to, like there was an intelligence behind it.

It sounds the same with my friend as the noise of the cup alerted them, making them look. What is more interesting in that case is my friend saw it on the headboard ledge and her husband saw it on the floor. Weird!

bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 30 Jan 2017 14:45

I womder if they dropped their biscuit on the floor then :lol:

I do recall MH team seeing a pair of boots run up the stairs to the circle at the Drury Lane Theatre.
Some of our Chiefs believe the land belongs to them...
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

Topic author
Sherryanne

Post by Sherryanne » 02 Feb 2017 20:52

Lols - a hungry spirit!

I remember watching that episode with the legs!

I have booked a reading with the medium I was going to see last November. Hoping this one won't be cancelled.

I have just sat here on my own and got a split second thought to phone my dad :?: It's so hard to accept they aren't here, at least not in the physical way. You will know all about that too Blt. Even the knowledge of an afterlife doesn't take that physical presence of longing away. Though it certainly helps to believe. I'd go off my head if I thought death was the end.

It's a hard, hard life! Giving us people to love and taking them away. But as the saying goes, better to have loved and lost than never loved at all.

bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 03 Feb 2017 00:31

True I know of someone who has never loved anyone and he is is so narrow minded a prefessional photographer,, he said so I asked what branch of photography he was in and he was really rude...
I do not need people like that..
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

Topic author
Sherryanne

Post by Sherryanne » 03 Feb 2017 19:17

We could all do without those people Blt. They leave bad feelings where ever they go. I can't stand rudeness like that. There's no need for it. I don't know how anyone can enjoy being like that - but unfortunately some do.

It's a good thing there are more people who aren't like that :heart:

bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 04 Feb 2017 17:21

That man said he was a paranormal photographer so I asked if he worked for a tv company or a paranormal group.. As if you say you are a 'Proffessional' this means you get paid for it.. Needless to say he did not make a living from it and this miffed him having to admit it :lol:
I mean if a guy says hes a proffessional footballer you do not expect him to play for a pub team !!! :rofl:

Topic author
Sherryanne

Post by Sherryanne » 07 Feb 2017 16:01

Lols - some people's egos are just too big. I guess the net is a place where those inclined can carry out their fantasy - so long as they don't get asked any unexpected questions lols.

bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 08 Feb 2017 16:53

I wonder if spirit energy is affected by the weather? I can't say I ever thought about it before but wouldn't it be interesting if we found out that sightings were more likely in cold times of year... Hence Dickins Chrismas Carol..etc.. The humidity is different and when spirits are around the temperature drops...

Topic author
Sherryanne

Post by Sherryanne » 11 Feb 2017 18:28

I read somewhere that the best conditions for spirit sightings/communications is on a frosty night. I think it was in Arthur Findlay's book. On the Edge of the Etheric. Brilliant book.

Incidentally the most 'ghosts' I have seen have appeared on hot sunny days. One was during a thunderstorm at night whilst travelling along the motorway. There wasn't any lighting on that part of motorway - only the car headlights.

bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 12 Feb 2017 16:08

Ihave stayed in Arthur Findlays house many times Lol andit is active [retty much 24/7 and every day and night, yet I have never ever felt scared there even when I saw apparitions and other phenomena hapen... It sure is cold and frosty at the moment..
And come to think of it when I go to Scotland its mainly in the winter months anf I always seem to find something :lol: or maybe they find me..