Do You Think The 'Dead' Can Help Us?

This forum is for serious discussions, debates, and questions you have about the paranormal or afterlife.
Forum rules
Please keep the debates in here intelligent by:

1. Respecting other members opinions and responding to them without insults or aggressive language
2. Stepping away from the computer when you are angry
3. Remaining open minded at all times.

Please try to keep your posts on topic and intelligent, and minimising short posts. If you wish to quote another website, please provide a link to the source.
For the convenience of other members and for the bots that visit the forum from search engines, please provide some explanation of what the thing you have linked to has to do with the subject of the thread, especially if the link you have posted contains a lot of text.

Topic author
Sherryanne

Re: Do You Think The 'Dead' Can Help Us?

Post by Sherryanne » 10 Oct 2016 20:37

Oh that is lovely you have come across more things of your partner's you had not been aware of before. When things happen like this it is as though they are showing us they are still with us, helping us with their physical loss. Really wonderful, and the fact you had cleared under your table and not seen them earlier.

Sorry to find you lost your partner Blt x

bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 10 Oct 2016 23:17

I suppose he is letting me know he is still around me. This lady was a school friend of his...They were 12 when they met and lost touch and a bunch of uswere in a pub when she told us of a young boy at the school where I worked, who got run over outside the school gates.. She said his name and lol he was sitting with me opposite her!!! She couldn't believe it..
Some of our Chiefs believe the land belongs to them...
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

Topic author
Sherryanne

Post by Sherryanne » 11 Oct 2016 10:40

Wow, that has to be more than a coincidence! It's got to be fate at work. Brilliant!

bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 11 Oct 2016 21:55

It is said 'There are no co incidences!!...I could tell you of similar circumstances...
I can go half way across europe and sit in a jacuzziat the beach resort in Portugal and the lady sitting next to me, worked in the same office block as me in London..
I was in Afghanistan and I met a disable lady in the street who I met months before in Turkey lol..
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

Topic author
Sherryanne

Post by Sherryanne » 12 Oct 2016 13:35

I have heard that said before, that there are no coincidences.

My favourite coincidence is that I had a best friend at secondary school with whom I lost contact with a few years after having left. Several years later she moved back locally but I only saw her a few times when we bumped into each other at the shops up town. I knew she had a son and two daughters but had only seen them when still very young. This was some 18 plus years later.

That night my son brought a girl home and although we didn't know it at the time it was my friend's eldest daughter. They have been married 10 years this month and we have two grandchildren from them!

When we were at school my friend and I used to chat and say if we had children wouldn't it be great if they got married - and they actually did!

Well, the medium I was due to be seeing this morning has come down with a nasty cold so I haven't been able to go. Got to make another appointment now.

bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 12 Oct 2016 18:16

Ok keep away until they are fully recovered..

Topic author
Sherryanne

Post by Sherryanne » 13 Oct 2016 12:46

Exactly my thoughts - will leave it a few weeks!

bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 14 Oct 2016 09:18

A good plan.. There are lots of other Mediums, I have a lol black book withabout 50 phone numbers in it.. I used to run Clarevoyant evenings in a haunted pub nearby. The venue was a former hunting lodge of Henry.. It has a preisthole and a tunnels to a church avout amile and a half away.. The tunnel was blocked both ends as they didn't want anyone going in.

I hadto stop when my parents became ill..

Topic author
Sherryanne

Post by Sherryanne » 17 Oct 2016 14:17

That's a shame blt but understandable when parents are in need. For the best part of the past 20 years I had taken care of my parents and latterly it almost destroyed me mentally tbh, but I would do it again because I love them and they were the best of people.

I am reluctant to go try other mediums in my area without good recommendations. My mum used to read for me up until the past four/five years and I knew she would not tell me anything I might not be able to cope with. She always found a positive.

I have occasionally been to my local spiritual church. A few months ago I went to a table tipping event there and it was so obvious the guy was moving the tables I have lost all faith in the people running it. Very disappointing that they condone what this man does and have even arranged for him to go again. Apparently he had been there before. No wonder there wasn't a great turn out. He is certainly not doing the place any good.

bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 18 Oct 2016 15:01

I do not hold with Fakery of any kind.. I can do Table Tipping and I mean realy.. But you do not do this on your own.. You need about 4 people and you need to build the enrgy first. We used community singing lol.We used a big heavy table like a school table with metal legs and a formica top.. Took two of use to lift it.. Yet we had it tipping and twirling on one leg all around a large hall.

We lessened the number of people down to 3 it still worked, them to two it still worked but was slower.. None of usewere cheating..