Do You Think The 'Dead' Can Help Us?

This forum is for serious discussions, debates, and questions you have about the paranormal or afterlife.
Forum rules
Please keep the debates in here intelligent by:

1. Respecting other members opinions and responding to them without insults or aggressive language
2. Stepping away from the computer when you are angry
3. Remaining open minded at all times.

Please try to keep your posts on topic and intelligent, and minimising short posts. If you wish to quote another website, please provide a link to the source.
For the convenience of other members and for the bots that visit the forum from search engines, please provide some explanation of what the thing you have linked to has to do with the subject of the thread, especially if the link you have posted contains a lot of text.

Topic author
Sherryanne

Re: Do You Think The 'Dead' Can Help Us?

Post by Sherryanne » 18 Oct 2016 16:42

I would love to have seen that! I do believe it can be done and have seen it done before and took part with the same spiritual church years ago but in a different building with different people.. The two men doing it had several small square or round tables. They each sat with the tables beforehand and got them moving before others took part. The tables moved in a different manner to the last one I saw. They also explained about themselves, how long they had been doing this etc before we started and we did all sing to lift the energies.

This was a guy on his own, he gave no talk on how he began or how it works. He got us all to sing and then did a human pendulum experiment, which frankly didn't prove anything to me as I had done similar during a Mindfulness class. He then went to a table and began to move it instantly. It looked like he was pushing down and moving it with his hands. He then told us all to gather round each table. Only the one he was on moved and as soon as he came away to go to another the table he had been using stopped still. Yet as soon as he touched another table it was backwards and forwards, looking like he was doing it. He came to ours and started shoving it back and forth. Yet soon as he took his hands away it was motionless. All on our table were disgusted and I had never met these people apart from my daughter who went with me. We all felt he was pushing it. He then went into another room and sat with drinks, not returning till the time was nearly up and he never attempted to get them going again. It was a real let down and the mediums were saying how marvellous he was and they would organise another night! It has totally put me off going again.

A shame we can't trust what we are seeing at some churches.

bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 18 Oct 2016 17:14

I havenever seenanyone do that.. The energy is channelled not thru one person but thru everyone.. Maybe he was starting it rocking so you could feel when it was being faked and then do it properly.. the hands should be flat on the table you start by speading for hands apart so your little finger touched the next persons.. Once it is moving that doesn't matter so much.. Usually the singing takes a few minutes to build the enrgy..
I have known a huge heavy conference table be used in the Blue room at Stansted.. I heard of it but missed it cos I was in the student bar at the time.. The tutors were not pleased when they heard what some of the others were up to..:lol:
Some of our Chiefs believe the land belongs to them...
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

Topic author
Sherryanne

Post by Sherryanne » 20 Oct 2016 18:00

Ooh that was a shame to be missed!
The chap did not have his hands flat on the table. They were arched and he didn't tell us to put our hands down in the way you have described. I did not get good vibes from him at all. I really had no faith whatsoever in him.

bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 20 Oct 2016 21:50

Well you are probably right then, because I think we should all look for other reasons for phenomena first and I wouldbe looking at his knuckle blanching, tell tale sign of poshing a glass or rocking the table..
Some of our Chiefs believe the land belongs to them...
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.