Infrasound or phenomena??

This forum is for serious discussions, debates, and questions you have about the paranormal or afterlife.
Forum rules
Please keep the debates in here intelligent by:

1. Respecting other members opinions and responding to them without insults or aggressive language
2. Stepping away from the computer when you are angry
3. Remaining open minded at all times.

Please try to keep your posts on topic and intelligent, and minimising short posts. If you wish to quote another website, please provide a link to the source.
For the convenience of other members and for the bots that visit the forum from search engines, please provide some explanation of what the thing you have linked to has to do with the subject of the thread, especially if the link you have posted contains a lot of text.

Topic author
bluelighttouch

Infrasound or phenomena??

Post by bluelighttouch » 11 Jun 2015 15:23

How many of us even know what Infrasound is, let alone its effect on us both physically and Mentally.
Infrasound itself is sound of a lower frequency, below that of normal hearing in humans... a Low Frequency sound is in the range of 1 to 20Hz.

Infrasound can be heard and felt by some people under certain circumstances and even if it is not audable it can be detected.. There are effects the sound has on humans.. It can make us feel distress, anxious and precipitate Anxiety Attacks in susceptable people.. It can make us feel that there is an air of 'Expectancy' of something about to happen.. or the feeling of not quite being alone...

Many animals respond to this frequency from Silent dog whistles to Whales and Elephants to fleeinng wildlife prior to the beginnigs of a natural disater.. Ie Tsunami etc Flocks of birds suddenly migrating'en mass'e and wildlife running from Earthquakes, Volcanic eruptions etc..

It is the same for investigators of Paranormal activity.. It can change the 'feel of a place'..and how the occipants react..

So what do you think about this idea, it can't always be paranormal, things we think we see or hear or feel.. Lets have some feed back here... :alien: :ghost: :mhf:
Some of our Chiefs believe the land belongs to them...
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

kayls
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Infrasound or phenomena??

Post by kayls » 11 Jun 2015 22:11

yeah, ive heard about that too. its so amazing how the brain works.

I think it is possible that a natural explanation for some paranormal happenings is because of infrasound.

Topic author
bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 11 Jun 2015 22:19

i think you are right, we do have to take this into account before saying 'Its paranormal...
Do they have ways of measuring Infrasound I wonder?? Kind of like an EMF reading?
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

Topic author
bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 13 Jun 2015 10:09

I have been thinking about this subject yesterday and I am wondering if Infrasound creates the 'Portal' that a spirit being uses to enter our realm?? It is often said that a change in vibration enables us to tune in... We know a lot of people read these threads but we need more opinions and ideas of the subject so if you are teading this as a Guest... please join us..

Topic author
bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 26 Apr 2017 16:15

I notice that no one seems to consider Infrasound these days or even EMF... Yet a lot of people will almost 'feel it'..

I know a very old venue about 8 miles away that is a kind of 'By gones'type venue, lots of old farm buildings and even a old village bakery on site.. They have had various Paranormal groups go there for investigations.. I too have been there and a guy I know who had a paranormal group went there too.. There are a few things that happen there and people will often jump to the conclusion that it is Ghostly in origin.. Probably cos there is a large cafe on site that they hold pschic nights in..
I did a day time recki lol I found out that a lot of the reported phenomena wasn't.. When we arrived the large carpark is directly underneath a huge line of pylons and power lines.... The EMF then was thru the roof :lol: and as we got out of the car we could feel the static in the air and laughed cos we pretty much figured out why they thought it was active..

Its a bit like a museum with period collection.. We were told by another group that they picked up a strong smell of burning because there was an old Fire Engine there and Mannikins in uniforms of the easrly 1900's..
Actually the place was pretty dead... we soon found out why the group could smell burning and wood smoke, the Bakery on site does balkng days where kids can pay to make an old fashioned loaf and have it baked for them. Nice sentiment but.. a very expensive loaf of bread..
When the bakery was fired up the smell of smoke and burning was more pronounced.. So I being a bit more thorough walked around the back of the bakery... what I found was the answer... The back wall of the bakery was faced with old wooden 'Tarred' railway sleepers with old railway signs attached to it. When the baker made the bread the back wall got hot and gave off the smokey fumes... So no ghostly fires at all...

A North Essex Paranormal group who had published an Invo on the opace was visited by myself and my colleague along with our proof and even photos to back it up... They were not pleased.. They never even thought of Infrasound as to why they felt strange, never even looked up at all the power lines... So some people really do need to do a 'Day time walk round or a Day Time investigation... Save all the embarrasement of posting tosh on line... :boo: :ghost: :ghost2:

Sherryanne

Post by Sherryanne » 26 Apr 2017 21:00

Lols - what a story that was. And how embarrassing for those Paranormal groups and their reports!

You'd think the obvious things would be ruled out first before they put their name to something.

Topic author
bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 26 Apr 2017 22:52

The laugh is that paranormal group had been around for ages and after we visited them with out photos and finding they... DISBANDED!!! What a bunch of wallies!!! I was just checking out a local venue and these muppets didn't really have the basics :D

Sherryanne

Post by Sherryanne » 27 Apr 2017 17:28

It must have knocked their confidence!

Topic author
bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 28 Apr 2017 13:11

I don't think it did that, we found out they were on the verge of disbanding anyway as their founder was preggers and perhaps felt she should stay home at night and take care of her new baby.. There did not seem to be anyone else prepared to step in,, They seemed to be all about selling hoodies withlogos on and really did not seem to have any direction.. We only went to their meeting to see if we could help.. But ut was ibvious to us that they were more a social club than serious investigatoes and I felt they were too far away fromme ie 50 odd mi,es for me to want to join.
That and the fact they had no real mode of operating.. Just staggering around in the dark and giggling. Not my sort of way of serious investigating methods.

Sherryanne

Post by Sherryanne » 28 Apr 2017 17:15

That is a very long way to go when it's not being taken seriously, Blt.

I imagine there were many like minded friends who started up their own group but didn't have much idea of what they were supposed to be doing. I suppose it's fun for a while but personally I wouldn't do anything like that without at least one person who really knew what they were doing.

I don't think it's a subject to be messed with and I think it needs some respect to get any real results.