idealistic thoughts??

This forum is for serious discussions, debates, and questions you have about the paranormal or afterlife.
Forum rules
Please keep the debates in here intelligent by:

1. Respecting other members opinions and responding to them without insults or aggressive language
2. Stepping away from the computer when you are angry
3. Remaining open minded at all times.

Please try to keep your posts on topic and intelligent, and minimising short posts. If you wish to quote another website, please provide a link to the source.
For the convenience of other members and for the bots that visit the forum from search engines, please provide some explanation of what the thing you have linked to has to do with the subject of the thread, especially if the link you have posted contains a lot of text.

Topic author
k9-sec.co.uk

idealistic thoughts??

Post by k9-sec.co.uk » 11 Apr 2014 20:05

do you feel that its just a nice and idealistic thought whilst you are alive,that after you pass,if youve loved a location or your house or workplace or been based somewhere for that many years,that you would like to think that you would remain there?

kayls
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: idealistic thoughts??

Post by kayls » 11 Apr 2014 20:09

I think it is idealistic, its hard to think of yourself one day being gone, and all your dead loved ones not being around anymore.

Topic author
k9-sec.co.uk

Post by k9-sec.co.uk » 11 Apr 2014 20:57

yea i think youre right but its a nice thought though. same as the idealistic thought that someones only really dead when nobody talks about them anymore.

bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 12 Apr 2014 09:14

I think it is very open to debate as there are various factors... I think Spirits can pretty much go anywhere they feel they need to .. Often it is just a mundane replay of a Roman centurian walking along the 'Strood' at West Mersea onto the island... He appeared very solid and has a tired dejection about him.. Only visible from the knees up cos he is walking on the old roman road..

Spirit is often driven by a traumatic event.. hence 'Road ghost' Apparitions hainting the road where they met their end... Spirit mothers searching for their children.... all very emotive circumstances...

I think its pretty pointless to 'haunt a cemetary :lol: so why do people think they should go there looking for spooks ... They tend to go to places they association with happier times, not checking up to see if they have had any flowers etc..
Some of our Chiefs believe the land belongs to them...
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

Topic author
k9-sec.co.uk

Post by k9-sec.co.uk » 12 Apr 2014 19:48

yes,agreed,thats why i just think that if theres a special place to you for many years,youd like to think that you would go back there and remember it how it was. certainly not a morgue or graveyard

bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 12 Apr 2014 20:40

I think that might be possible, for my mother her special place was her garden... But someone lese lives in the house now... I can't really go and knock on the door to ask ecuse me but is your house still 'haunted'... Yep I grew up in a very active house... She liked my garden too, so maybe she will put in an appearance...

Sometimes contact is kind of bizarre.. My aunt cam thru to me whilst i was in the shower !!! But then water enhances spiritual contact and if someone who has passed wants to get in touch its the nediums who will be first choice for a connection and maybe passing a message on etc..
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

SandDancer
Competition Winner
Competition Winner

Post by SandDancer » 14 Apr 2014 20:10

I imagine I would like to pop in now and again to the places that were special to me in life, but I don't think I'd want to hang around for ever. If it turns out that on the other side we just need to think of a place and we can instantly be there.....then I reckon I shall be quite busy 'travelling' to all the places I would love to have visited but never managed to. ;)

bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 14 Apr 2014 22:50

We could pose a question as to whar happens on 'the other side'... what do they do? Now that would be something ...

SandDancer
Competition Winner
Competition Winner

Post by SandDancer » 15 Apr 2014 08:27

Well one thing is for sure, we will all find out one day. :).
Maybe we will all have jobs to do up there, jobs that help our spiritual development.
What if there is nothing and we've been kidding ourselves? I guess we wouldn't know anything about it. :)

bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 15 Apr 2014 16:15

If that is the case then why do Mediums pick up messages in Spitualist churches and groups for total strangers with such accuracy... They are millions of Spiritual beings wanting to get a message across and only a limited number of people who are 'tuned in' to recieve them, or even hear them.. It must be soo fustrating...