The Supernatural World

This forum is for serious discussions, debates, and questions you have about the paranormal or afterlife.
Forum rules
Please keep the debates in here intelligent by:

1. Respecting other members opinions and responding to them without insults or aggressive language
2. Stepping away from the computer when you are angry
3. Remaining open minded at all times.

Please try to keep your posts on topic and intelligent, and minimising short posts. If you wish to quote another website, please provide a link to the source.
For the convenience of other members and for the bots that visit the forum from search engines, please provide some explanation of what the thing you have linked to has to do with the subject of the thread, especially if the link you have posted contains a lot of text.

Topic author
wwill2010

The Supernatural World

Post by wwill2010 » 06 Sep 2013 18:57

I know personally how differcult it can be to come up with different subjects on this issue. It took me years to learn the truth behind it all. Religion has played a huge part in the Paranormal for years and years including the ancient civilizations who took the whole area extremely serious. The ancients knew more about the subject then then most modern-day folk do.. Their knowledge and experience went beyond our present understanding. However, there are only a small handful of underground religious movements(no offense to anyone elses belief) that still hold onto that knowledge and experience that the ancients had. Ive been very lucky to learn the basics and some of the advanced training some of the ancients lrarned. Although im forbidden to disclose any of this ancient kniwledge, I can safely say that there are certain ares of the Supernatural that have yet to be mentioned or even explored. I know mainstream religion goes against any type of Occult practice and for reasons only known to them, has stifled any sacred information liable to enpower humankind and the mind-set. I must say in all honesty, if I hadnt learned what I know now, id be still doing what most others are doing today, which is looking for the answer to the Unkknwn.

Enpowering people is something that maybe seen as'wrong' or 'evil' to some of us, as it goes outside the main body of accepted religion(s). But given that this 'empowerment' is available to all of us, shouldnt we as humans enpower ourselves? Instead of just one person or so-called 'God' having this 'almighty' power, shouldnt we therefore also unchain ourselves from religious enslavement and venture beyond the unkmown? What you think? :(

GraveDigger1863

Re: The Supernatural World

Post by GraveDigger1863 » 06 Sep 2013 23:24

Intersting read. No particular reply as fo what was stated, well stated by the way. How many will agree or want to burn you at the stake, just kidding, no idea. Nice to read something outsie the common stream of thought.
"NON NOBIS, DOMINE, NON NOBIS, SED NOMINI TUO DA GLORUM". Knight Templar oath found carved in most Templar churches, including, Rosslyn Chapel, England.

SandDancer
Competition Winner
Competition Winner

Post by SandDancer » 07 Sep 2013 10:38

So how are people supposed to find out about this 'empowerment' if it is shrouded in secrecy?

Topic author
wwill2010

Post by wwill2010 » 08 Sep 2013 16:33

Yes, most of it is shrouded in secretcy. But you will find of this 'empowerment within certain forms of Meditation for example, Charka Meditation which feaures heavily in practical Occultism and deeply in Satanism. Although both of these movements are forbbiden by mainstream religion. Dont get me wrong, its not my intention to discredit any other beliefs or religions, but one has to ask why most of these mainstream religions woulld want to try to scare one off the idea of even approaching Satanism for example. There many forms of Satanism and there isnt one Satanist I know that pin-point what real a Satanist /Satanism is. You can quite eaisily call anything that is Paranormal and outside of Christanity, Satanic, which I think is basicly 'cult-like'thinking, in my opinion. This 'empowerment' I speak of is actually present in many religions and in different forms.

My advice on this is to research how you wish to empower yourself and why! Hope this answers the question. :) :)

SandDancer
Competition Winner
Competition Winner

Post by SandDancer » 08 Sep 2013 18:01

Whenever I try to meditate I end up falling asleep.

I'm afraid Satanism scares me, not because of any mainstream religion but maybe because almost everything I have ever read about it has portrayed it in a bad light. Admittedly most of my thinking is from fiction with a few supposedly true stories which have ended up with bad consequences for the people taking part. Maybe I am confusing Satanism with black magic, which is also something I have no wish to get involved with. Maybe I am be a hypocrite in saying this as I have always thought of myself as having an 'open mind'.

I'm not explaining myself very well am I?

I tend to lean more towards the Wiccan three fold law:

"Ever mind the rule of three,
What ye send out comes back to thee".

kayls
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by kayls » 08 Sep 2013 18:50

satanism as i know it is not evil

theres actually threads on here from when the forum started, from a member who used to come here who was a satanist. http://themosthauntedforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=125 and http://themosthauntedforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=71 this should explain some of the main beliefs of satanism :)

bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 08 Sep 2013 18:59

I think it means if you 'curse someone unjustly, it will revisit you thrice over.. so..do not use you ability against others... Wicca is not Satanism...
I know about Chakrah balancing, yep but Chakra Meditation is not Occultism...
Meditation is a tool and as a tool has uses.. I have only ever used it for good...
Sandy some people do feel so relaxed during a Med that they do nod off... Its a great tool if you can't sleep..

A lot of people can become 'too open' so maybe for them Meditation should be a 'guided Med with a group leader who can bring the group back together after say 10 or 15 minutes of meditation to experience at not to deep a level. Then discuss the experience to both exchange experiences and to learn how others percieve the experience..
Some of our Chiefs believe the land belongs to them...
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

SandDancer
Competition Winner
Competition Winner

Post by SandDancer » 08 Sep 2013 19:18

I've been in group meditations a few times. I remember once in particular, one of the group went in so deeply he needed help to bring him back and he had an amazing experience, to do with Native Americans I recall.

bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 08 Sep 2013 19:29

I have led group Meds, when I used to teach circle, it is an amazing expereince, but it does depend what level of control you teach... as the group leader I observe the participabts and am mindful not to let them go 'too deep'..
I myself have learned to go a lot deeper safely ,when doing 'Physical Mediumship' but this kind of level is not to be taken lightly and its best in a small group of just a few not a large group...It is only to be used in safe circumstances and under particular conditions.. For me it is easy, but then I have been fortunate to have had very well known and experienced teachers....
Some of our Chiefs believe the land belongs to them...
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

SandDancer
Competition Winner
Competition Winner

Post by SandDancer » 08 Sep 2013 19:45

I don't think I've ever been, consciously, in that deep, but it certainly relaxes me alright.....as I find when I wake up. :)
I always wanted to try Astral Travelling..............never got anywhere near. lol.